𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

CHAPTER FOUR
"Echo"
——

Nova traveled through the woods and made her way to camp jaha and hid in the trees watching but she didn't find anyone she was looking for she only saw Raven

Nova traveled through the woods and made her way to camp jaha and hid in the trees watching but she didn't find anyone she was looking for she only saw Raven. Raven was the last person she wanted to see right now. Not after what happened awhile ago. After not finding who she wanted she started traveling to mount weather which took overnight on foot and arrived during the day.

Nova watches mount weather from a distance and sees a truck stop in front. Nova watches Bellamy and a girl chatting along with Raven until they soon went inside. Nova put her crossbow on her back and takes a deep breath and feels like she should walk in so she turns around but stops in her tracks and turns back around facing the mountain.

She starts walking towards mount weather and when she gets to the door Octavia walks out but quickly stops in her tracks once she sees Nova standing before her.

Nova and Octavia stare at each other for a moment. No talking just silence. Nova tugs a small smile with a slight shrug as she looks to Octavia. "Hey.." Nova mumbles as Octavia continues to stare at Nova. Octavia slowly walks towards Nova and lunges at her wrapping her arms around in a tight hug. Nova falls back a little bit but quickly catches herself and wraps her arms around Octavia.

"Nova... I've missed you" Octavia whispers as she continues to hug Nova. "I didn't believe them when they said they saw you" Octavia states slowly pulling away from the hug.

"Why are you back?" Octavia asks and Nova clears her throat. "I wanted to help with Clarke. I want to get her back... for you guys. I stayed and scouted camp jaha but none of you were there except Raven until she left and I followed her here. I just want to help" Nova breathes out and Octavia smiles.

"Come in. Please" Octavia says leading the way and Nova nods her head slowly and begins following Octavia back into mount weather where she watched Clarke kill over 300 people.

Nova follows Octavia into the dining hall where she sees Bellamy and Pike shaking hands. She remembers Pike from a couple days ago when he showed up to her cabin with Bellamy and Kane. Nova looks around and sees about 30 people sitting down at the table. She even spots Raven standing in the distance but she quickly looks away from her.

"There's a-lot of people in here" Nova says grabbing Bellamy's attention and his smile drops into a confused one. "Nova? What are you doing here?" Bellamy asks and Nova clears her throat."I want to help- um find Clarke. If you still wanted to. I just couldn't stay away. After seeing you it reminded me of the good things I left behind. I just want to help" Nova finishes and Bellamy nods his head. "We'll figure something out" Bellamy says as he looks over at Octavia who is shocked at the people surrounding the dining hall.