Chapt.6 LOVELY🤬

Harry pov: I gotta make it up too her...

Wait... Gemmas down here hold up....

Gemma POV: Harry just asked me her favorite singer so I said I rememeber he telling me at 13 she like Justin bieber so I tell Harry that. Louis gives Harry a weird look...

Harry POV:

I know Justin I will just ask him to come over...

Niall POV: Harry told me to call Justin so I did and he told me to ask him to come over... than it hits me.... I'm hungery so.... just joking... kinda I am tho... but he wants his sister to meet Justin for 2 I have never even seen her. WHY?

Justin POV: Harry asked me to come over so I am. I get to his house and he asked me if I could meet his sister....out of the blue... she is a fan so I said yes... He called her down she looked 14 years old... I am guessing... she walked down the stairs.

Liam POV: Her face was so red when she saw Justin I was trying not to laugh than she said 

" Give me a moment" and she stepped into her room and let out the biggest scream ever and when I say EVER  I mean NEVER was there a scream that loud even at our meet and greets... never at a concert never ever did Oprah get that big of a scream... She is the biggest fan EVER of Justin yeah...

Gemma POV: I heard the biggest scream bigger than when Oprah sees her fans....oh...wait..Ohhhh Justin bieber must be here.... Harrys face was like geeeessshhh...

haha I am currently laughing so hard than she steps back into the room

Harrys POV: She steps into the room I am kinda scared for what happends next