Evan's Nightmare

It was a gorgeous midnight in Gothmoria with the sky having a beautiful half moon and the crickets chirping. Both you and Evan are sleeping in your rooms. Evan is sleeping by snuggling with his teddy bear, Mr. Snuggly, and with his eyes closed like everyone else, which shows his big creepy eyelids, but other than that, he is enjoying his sleep with Mr. Snuggly.  

     While Evan is sleeping, the scene cuts into the dream where Evan is walking alone in the forest at night. While he walks in the forest, he held a lantern like in the journey he went with you where you used a flashlight in the dark. He sees nothing but beautiful tress and bushes while he's walking.He feels worried that his quest friends would get upset about his relationship with you. "Evan" Someone with a familiar voice said.

     Evan heard his name being called out by someone that sounded familiar, so he stopped walking and and think about it his head. Is it Brendar? He thought. Because if it's her, than she will be so angry about my relationship with Y/n.

     After thinking about the voice that called Evan's name, Evan continued walking in the woods. As he walks to see who's calling him, the voice keeps saying his name. Evan is still scared that the voice who is calling him is actually Brendar. While he's walking, there are more trees and an owl in one tree that is not Stacey surrounding him. He kept walking until he sees who's calling him, and it turns out, it was Brendar.

     "Evan, why aren't you questing with us?"Brendar asked Evan.

"i would never tell you, but I was with his girl." Evan said to Brendar.

"Is it a fan?" Stacey asked Evan.

"No, it was just a random girl I met, and she is actually a human from an actual place." Evan said to his quest friends.

"What, a girl from a different place." Brendar asked Evan feeling angrily confused.

"Um, yes." Evan said to Brendar. "I met this girl, we had a journey, and now I have fallen in love with her." 

"Wait, you said that you had a journey with her instead of us?" Horus asked Evan angrily. "Then why don't you quest with us? We are better than this actual girl."

"But I love you as friends as well." Evan told his quest friends.

"We love you to," Brendar told Evan. "But this is a punishment for not questing with us." 

"Brendar, what should we do to punish him?" Stacey asked Brendar.

"We are going to attack on the troll." Brendar said to Stacey.

"What, you're going to attack me?" Evan frighteningly said to his quest friends. "No, please don't do this!"

"Chop chop." Axe said to Evan. 

     Stacey holds Evan's hands using her feet and flies to Brendar. "Wait, Stacey, why are you doing this to me?! Your feet are killing my hands!" He yelled at Stacey.

     Horus got his wand ready by zapping on a tree to test out his power. "Zap! I hope this would work out so well for the punishment." He said after testing his power out.

"Dad, are we gonna join Brendar for the attack on Evan?" Stacey asked Horus.

"Of course." Horus answered Stacey's question 

The quest gang is now ready to punish Evan. Horus zapped his butt with his power. Stacey grabbed a branch and smacked his face. Axe joins Brendar and they walk closer to Evan. She holds Axe like a sword as he points to Evan. "Any last words?" She asked him.

"Please stop hurting me, I did nothing wrong." Evan told Brendar.

Brendar hits Evan with Axe, and Evan screams louder because of the pain.

     The scene cuts back to reality where Evan screams because he had a nightmare. You were sleeping in your room until you heard him scream from his room. You also heard that Evan is crying after he woke up screaming. You think that something is wrong with him while he's sleeping, and you also thought that he may be having a nightmare. You walked into his room to see what's going on with him in his room. 

     "Evan, what's wrong?" You asked Evan.

"I had a nightmare where my quest friends were angry because they found out that I have falling in love with you." Evan answered your question, sobbing.  "Even Brendar doesn't want me to be with you."

"Really?" You said to Evan. "I don't think your nightmare will come true, so I won't tell her, I promise." 

"Me neither." Evan sadly said to you. "Y/n, what will I do now to not have a nightmare again?"

"Come with me on your bed." You said to him.

     You follow Evan to his bed to you can help him sleep with dreams. 

"Lay down and wipe your tears." You said to Evan. "I can sing you to sleep. Would that help you sleep with dreams?" 

He nods his head yes.

"Good," You said to him. "Then I will sing a lullaby to you."

"What kind of lullaby, the actual lullaby, or the Gothmorian version of of said lullaby?" 

"I'll sing you the actual one to sleep. Doesn't it sound right?"

"Well, yes."

"Okay."

     You began singing a song to Evan to sleep, and the song you are singing him is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, which is a legendary lullaby. He began to relax as he heard your soothing voice. The more he hears you sing, the more he started to fall asleep. He started to close his eyes as he still hears you soothing voice of an angel. You see that he's starting to fall asleep, but you still kept singing. 

     Despite seeing the musical troll of Gothmoria falling asleep, you were almost finished done your lullaby in a soothing voice of an angel until the song ends. After you are done singing the lullaby, you decided to play his loot for him. The tune you played is the same tune as the legendary song you sang Evan to sleep. As you play the sweet tune from his loot, he started to hold your hand in bed.  As he holds your hand, you started to blush, but you still kept playing his loot. 

     After you are done playing Evan's loot, you started to cuddle with him in bed. You feel his fluffy purple puppet skin as you cuddle up with him in bed. Mr. Snuggly also joins in from Evan's arms as you snuggle with the musical troll of Gothmoria and his teddy bear. While you sleep with him as you snuggle with him and his teddy bear. you started to blush as you cheeks are turning red. You also started to hear his adorable snore while you sleep with him in his bedroom.

"What? A ninth encore? Aww, you guys are the best audience, but I insist on wearing pants." Evan said in his sleep.

     You also heard him talking in his sleep, thinking that he's having a dream, so you think that singing him to sleep works.