°Deals a deal °

Y/c/f: your cookie flavour
Y/n : your name

You didn't know if u could go through with this deal consisting how risky it was but you had too do it or else he might declare war on gingerbraves kindom and you will be held guilty for it. You felt extremely nervous as you aproached espresso cookies lair.

It had vines twisted all over the building making it seem Older than it actually was. You also got really bad vibes overall from the place but considering this was the place were you enemies were it wasnt really suprising.

You could see pomegranate cookie and red velvet cookie at the entrace gates holding weapons. With unwelcoming looks on their faces.

"We'll have to escort you inside y/c/f" said red velvet cookie and pomegranate cookie in sync with eachother. They walked you inside the well decorated castle and you were impressed considering how many elegant details were put in. The windows were lined with gold and slivers and the carpet was a rich scarlet colour with gold and black trimmings.

The cookies lead you inside to what looked like a throne room. This looked even more well done than the corridor you just walked through. As you took in all the details you heard footsteps and then you heard a voice following that was rich .... just like coffee.

You turned around and saw espresso cookie he was wearing his classic professor like clothes and had a typical smirk on his face which looked untrust worthy. But you had to go along with the deal otherwise the consicuenes will be horrible for you and gingerbrave.

"Espresso cookie.... Lets just get straight to it dont try to sugar coat it, were is the contract?" You spoke trying not to show how nervouse you were.

Espresso cookie turns around and grabbs a sheet of paper of the wooden table behind him.

"There, all you need to do is put your sighnature" he smirked.

You sign the paper.

"Oh and I'll need gingerbraves sighnature as well. Added espresso cookie.

"Uhhh is that reallly nessary??
You questioned hoping he will drop it.

"Whats the problem? Its not like your doing this behind ginger braves back ,
Right?

"Uhhh yeahhhh..?" You replied making it sound more like a question.

Espresso cookie gave you an evil smirk saying" Your doing this behind his back right?"

You gulped nervously wondering what he was about to do seeing as he deals with him were like deals with the devil.
(Not devil cookie)

____________________________♡

A/N : yooo tell me ur opinions on this chapter.