ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞: 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫

╔══════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ══════╗

Y/N = your name
L/N = your last name
N/N = nickname

TW: violence, a**ault, attempted murder, strong language

General notes: this is written in stu's pov also poly!ghostface but like low keyy????

word count: 854 

╚══════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ══════╝

Billy's eyes lock on me as soon as I get within eyeshot of him, like he's some sort of sniper trying to shoot me down. He may as well be trying to kill me, with the way he's looking at me.

"Where the hell were you, Stu?" Billy snaps, pushing me. His whole body tenses up. "You were supposed to be here ten minutes ago!"

"Hey, hey, cool it, babes." I shurg. "I was with her." Billy loosens up a little but he still seems irritable. 

"She's okay, right? What we did to Casey- I mean what happened didn't fuck her up or anything?" He asks, concerned. Though the way he asks sounds more like a demand.

"She's taking it fine. We made cookies." And we kissed, I think to myself.

"Good, good. It's all coming together." Billy says breathlessly. "Did you bring a phone?"

"Yeah, hers."

"Please tell me you didn't steal her phone." He sighs.

"I didn't." He gives me a look. "No, actually. She let me borrow it."

"Whatever you say," He goes on. "Let's get this over with."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾༓・*˚⁺‧͙˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I hold a pair of binoculars in front of my eyes, watching Billy do the deed. I mean, it's his girl, so it has to be his kill. He's been talking about this for months, muttering about it under his breath, hyping himself up for the big kill. Well, on of the big kills.

Billy shoots a look at me, giving me the signal to call. Finally, the good part. I call her phone, it rings for a while then she picks up. I grin.

"Tatum, just get in the car-" She starts. I almost giggle but I stop myself quickly.

"Hello, Sidney," I greet, still grinning wide.

"Uh, hi." She mumbles skittishly.  "Who is this?"

"You tell me."

"Well, I- I have no idea." She stammers.

"Scary night, isn't it? With the murders and all, it's like something right out of a horror movie." I chuckle lowly into the phone.

"Randy, you gave yourself away." She giggles."Are you calling from work 'cause Tatum's on her way over?"

"Do you like scary movies, Sidney?" I ask.

"I like the thing you're doing with your voice, Randy, it's sexy." Stupid bitch, deserves what's coming to her.

"What's your favourite scary movie?" I persist.

"Oh, come on, you know I don't watch that shit." She scoffs.

"Why not, too scared?" I tease.

"No, no, it's just what's the point they're all the same." She goes on. "Some stupid killer stalking some big-breasted girl, who can't act, who's always running up the stairs when she should be going out the front door. It's insulting!"

"Are you alone in the house?" I ask.

"Randy, that's so unoriginal, I'm disappointed in you." 

"Maybe that's because I'm not Randy." I mutter darkly into the phone.

"So, who are you?" She asks, not fully realising just yet.

"The question isn't who am I, the question is where am I?" My grin never faltering.

"S-so where are you?" She stutters nervously.

"Your front porch." 

"Why would you go onto my front porch?" She asks, more firmly this time.

"That's the original part." I grin.

"Oh yeah, well I call your bluff." 

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾༓・*˚⁺‧͙˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Billy runs out of the house in the costume, almost knocking me to he floor. 

"Quick get this off me!" Billy yells.

"I thought you were gonna kill the bitch?" I say, pushing him off me.

"Nevermind, the plans changed." He shakes off the costume.

"The plans changed?! Are you out of your fucking mind?" I shout. "We made this plan with the specific intent of one: not changing it, two: KILLING THAT DUMB SLUT SIDNEY!"

"Keep your voice down, dude, what if she hears?" He shushes me, irritated.

"I don't give a fuck if she hears, I'll kill her myself." I spit at him as he throws the costume at me.

"No, no the fuck you won't. She's mine." He says, turning to walk away.

"Damn, she must really have your heart, Billy." I taunt. "Surely, you wouldn't mind if I-"

"I swear to fucking god if you mention Y/N I will gut you." He turns back around and points the knife at me loosely.

"You still love me, though." I say, taking the knife off him.

"Maybe, I'll be back soon, fuckface." He grins at me.

"You better."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾༓・*˚⁺‧͙˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Before I know it, I hear screaming, for a second I think that Billy's just finishing the job. Big mistake. I hear the sound of cop cars in the distance. Wailing and crying like small children.

I want to scream and yell and teach that bitch Sidney a lesson. But I know that's not what Billy wants. Billy wants me to take control of this situation, treat it as nothing more than an obstacle to overcome.

And I'll do it for him. Everything will go according to plan.