Hard times

T/w- there will be swear words and/or strong language used, manipulation, body shaming, mild sexual themes.

Schlatt was shown where the slime was kept, and informed on the slime's relationship with Quackity. Shclatt was displeased to know that Quackity moved on from him; Not that he liked him in the first place.

He started the visits small with the slime. Asking him hard questions he defiantly didn't know the answer to. Told him fake stories and real ones, expecting him to know the truth. He made up a whole fictional thought that the slime needed this; that they where the good guys, and they where doing what was best for Quackity.

Schlatt made Slime feel like a monster, Like a worthless tool, and a burden.

"Look what you make me do." Shclatt would start

"You got yourself tied up so now we have to hand feed your fat ass." He continued, giving the slime some food and a small amount of water.

Slime felt so bad. He never wanted this to happen, for anyone to yell at him, or to be a burden. He cried a silent "sorry sir."

Schlatt would let out a low growl. "What was that?"

Slime looked away, fear filling his body.

"Answer me, Bitch." Schlatt walked up close to the slime, grabbing his face.

"S-s-sorry s-sir..." the slime says louder.

"That's what I though. Now lets get started for real." Schlatt says with a menacing smile.

Time skip

Shclatt. A manipulative guy. He would praise the slime only to tear him down. He treated the poor slime like an animal to be tamed.

He offered treats for the right answers, and punishments for the wrong ones. He put the slime in his place, Shclatt thought to himself.

He would get drunk and come to the slime, demanding things that the slime didn't know or want to do. The man would touch and shame the Slime. Showing him new things that he didn't want to learn. He would kiss and hit the poor Slime, explaining that he didn't want to do it, but that he needed to. So the slime can learn.

after events like this would occur, Dream would go and comfort the slime, telling him he was okay and that He was his only friend. He was building the slimes trust, the slimes need to be by him.

The slime never knew when Schaltt would come and visit him, so he didn't get much sleep. He would cry until he couldn't any more after some visits. He would become more skittish and scared of every sound and movement. He was breaking.

The slime was so close to what they needed. To what he needed.

The plan was working.