Fallen Nations, Aliens, and Flight Simulations

So, anyone else feel that Dream Works should have given us more Adam? I mean, it's not exactly obvious that he and Shiro were dating! Anyway to the story. *sad jazz hands*. Not all quotes will be exactly correct, I don't feel like looking up the script right now.

Queen Krolia frowned as the Castle of Lions shook around us. Shiro and Prince Keith stood on either side of her and watched as a hologram (An: or whatever they use) of Zarkon flickered to life.
"Queen Krolia, turn over the Lions of Voltron and Altea will be spared" Zarkon threatened.
Queen Krolia frowned. "No, we will never surrender". The hologram disappeared and Keith turned to his mother.
"Quick! We must form Voltron and fight back! If we don't the Galarans will destroy us all" he exclaimed angrily.
Queen Krolia shook her head. "No, it is too dangerous". (An: I told you the quotes would be off). Frowning, she placed a hand on Keith's cheek. "I will see you soon, I promise". Keith's eyes rolled into his head and he collapsed into his mother's arms.
Shiro gasped and crouched next to the Prince. "Your Majesty, what are you doing?". Krolia placed her hand on the side of his head and watched as Shiro collapsed next to Keith.
"What needs to be done".

{10,000 debaches later}
Three men crouched on the surface of a cold moon, watching as a drill cut into the surface. The machinery whirled softly and slowly extracted a cube of ice from the surface of the planet. "Steady now" Adam warned as Hunk, a younger cadet, picked up the frozen cube.
Hunk smiled sheepishly and turned to the third member of their party. "Isn't this awesome Matt?".
Matt laughed. "We have very different definitions of interesting, Hunk". Hunk sighed, lost in his fantasies.
"Think about it Matt" Adam said, "This could hold an important clue to discovering alien races". Matt humphed, then paled as the ground began to shake.
"What is that? Seismic activity?" He asked, trying to steady himself.
Adam frowned as he and Hunk stood up. "I'm not sure we should go back to the- what is that!" He exclaimed, pointing to the horizon. A dark purple ship hovered in the atmosphere above them, casting a dark shadow over them.
Hunk shouted what all of them were thinking. "Run!". As hard as they tried they couldn't. A purple tractor beam shot out and ensnared the three of them and they lost consciousness.
When Matt woke up his hands were tied behind his back and both Adam and Hunk were unconscious next to him. In front of him a man spoke to a holographic screen.
"We found these primitive aliens on a planet in the outer sector. They have limited intelligence and their instruments are lacking". (An: these quotes are so far off).
The man in the hologram spoke. "Take them to the main fleet for interrogation".
"No, please" Matt shouted. "We come from a peaceful planet". Someone hit him in the back of his head and everything went dark. The next time he came to the aliens were dragging him, Hunk, and Adam through the ship. Through an open window he could see cells, upon cells of prisoners.

{1 year later}
Allura smirked to herself as she looked at the surface of Kerberos. "This is cadet group, Alpha A, approaching Kerberos for landing". (An: feel free to comment on everything that's wrong). She pushed the ship into a 'gentle' glide and her best friend, Coran, groaned next to her.
"Allura, unless you want to be cleaning vomit out of all of the tiny nooks and crannies, I suggest you stop".
Allura smirked. "Why, it's not like I did this?". She pulled the ship into a leftward lurch and Coran heaved nervously. "Or this". She jerked it to the right and Coran grunted.
"Allura, stop" Lilly commanded from her spot at communications. Lily was a bit of an outcast, quiet, smart, skinny, with some sort of South American heritage that Allura did care about. (An: Allura, not me). The three of them were cadets at the Galaxy Garrison together but Allura spent most of her time with Coran, flirting with boys and flunking tests.
Allura rolled her eyes. "Whatever let's just do this". She pushed the ship downwards and Coran gasped.
Lily frowned. "Allura, with the ship's current condition that isn't advisable"
Allura snorted. "She can take it, can't you?" She asked patting the ships control board. It shuttered and Allura laughed nervously. "Lily, contact the Kerberos crew".
Lily sighed. "This isn't going to end well". Unbuckling her seatbelt she reached for the communications device, only to get shaken by turbulence. Before she could drift in the low gravity Coran caught her foot and pulled her to her seat, then proceeded to throw up.
"Stay buckled Lily" Allura snapped.
Lily scowled and grabbed the communications device. "This is Alpha A, coming into Kerberos for landing". She glared at Allura. "Despite crew members' warnings not to".
"No time for your mutinous comments" Allura snapped. "We're coming in hot".
Coran groaned, loudly. "I don't know, Allura. Lily has a point". Just as he said that the ship's plain clipped an overhang and they crashed into the planet's surface.
The screen turned black and the speakers announced "simulation failed". Allura winced and pulled her head out of the dash board.
The doors slid open and Professor Iverson stepped in. "Roll out, donkeys".

"What are some things that these 'cadets' did wrong?" Pr Iverson asked as he stood in front of the class.
"The mechanic barfed in the fuel tank". Coran blushed.
"That's right, as you all know vomit is not an acceptable engine lucrative (An: is that what he said? I can't remember). Anything else".
"The communications officer unbuckle her seatbelt!".
"The pilot crashed!".
Pr Iverson nodded. "And above all that they were arguing with themselves the entire time. If they are going to go down they could at least act like a team. This is exactly what caused the mission failure on Kerberos". Immediately Lily grew angry.
"That's not true, Sir! And you know it" she shouted.
Iverson turned to her. "What was that?".
Allura clapped her hand over Lily's mouth. "Nothing, Sir, she just hit her head when we crashed. That's all".
Iverson frowned. "Remember your only hear because the best pilot in your class had disciplinary issues. Next group, commence flight simulation. The rest of you are dismissed". Lily stormed away with a huff and Allura watched her leave, an idea firming in the back of her head.

"Oh man, this is going to end badly" Coran whined as he and Allura crept through the halls of the Garrison. "Oh man, were going to get in so much trouble".
Allura shushed him. "No we won't, were going to get Lily, sneak into town, and grab a drink. Maybe flirt with a view boys, or girls in your case". The two of them crept forward just in time to see Lily sneak out of her dorm. Allura frowned. "Where is she going?". They followed her through the halls until they reached the roof where Lily set up a device and sat down.
Allura sneaked up behind her and grabbed her headphones. "Come here to rock out?" (An: it auto corrected to Rick out).
Lily flinched. "Oh, hi Allura, yeah I Uh- come here to look at the stars" she lied. Coran tapped at the machine and she glared at him. "Don't touch that!".
Allura nodded as Coran drew back. "Can you see Kerberos from here". Lily glanced at the ground sheepishly and Allura chuckled. "It's no secret that you are interested in it".
Crane tapped the machine and Lily glared at him. "Second warning Coran". She turned to Allura. "What the Garrison told you is lies". Coran touched the machine a third time and Lily exploded. "Stop touching my stuff! The Kerberos mission didn't crash do to technical errors. I have picked up alien frequencies".
Coran sat up quickly. "Woah what? Aliens!".
Allura had a very different response. "Yeah your crazy".
Lily shook her head. "I'm serious. Tonight they seem to be going crazier than usual, talking about something called Voltron".
Allura frowned. "What's Voltron?".
An announcement came over the speakers. "All cadets return to your dorms, this is not a drill". A light flashed across the sky and the three cadets looked up at it in shock.
"Is that a meteor?" Coran asked.
Allura shook her head. "No, it's a ship".
"And it's one of theirs!" Lily exclaimed as she peered through a pair of binoculars. Allura snatched them and took a look as well. The two of them took of towards the crash as Coran chased after them.
It's 9:34 pm. I'm going to stop here, sorry.
It sucked, didn't it?