THIS MEANS WAR!

You're pov

You where hopping from rooftop tops rooftop, the jumps, the boost, and the parkour it's all amazing!

K-9:"WOOOO!!!"

It was 1:00 pm and the charity event doesn't start until 2 pm. You landed on a rooftop to admire Paris.

K-9: "This is better then getting a car!"

You stood proudly, you managed to be a hero, and worked side by side with your heros protecting Paris. All of a sudden you heard people cheering from the bottom.

???: "K-9! You're awesome!!!

You looked down to see a bunch of people clapping and cheering. You waved at them, which made them cheer harder.

K-9: "Only been K-9 for a week, four akumas and a amok, I would say I am doing a good job so far."

You went back to parkouring around the city, you perched on a ledge and checked the time.

K-9: "I have a half a hour till Nino goes on."

You felt your stomach growl.

K-9: "I need to eat, shouldn't have skipped breakfast."

You continue to jump around, you're favorite restaurant was not far by. You took out you're phone and put on you're headphones, scrolling down you're phone you tapped on the playlist that you created for runs. You took in a deep breath, you walked to the edge of the roof and examined how far it was. You walked back a few feet, you exhaled and ran, you jumped and made it to the other side. You finally made it close to WackDonald's, best burger joint in the area. You jumped down in a ally, you looked around to make sure no one was there, Jumping behind a dumpster you quietly said.

K-9: "Barkk sit."

Barkk came out of the collar, Barkk flew into you're inside pocket. You walked out in, and got in line, you looked up at the at the menu but you knew what you wanted.

Clerk: "Hello, welcome to WackDonald's, how may I help you?"

Y/n: "Can I get a Royal with cheese, and 2 medium fries?"

Clerk: "Ok, Royal with cheese and 2 medium fries. Will there be anything else?"

Y/n: "No that's it."

Clerk: "Ok, here's you're ticket, and we will call you when it's ready."

Y/n: "Cool thanks."

You sat down and began to scroll through social media. A notification popped up, you saw the little icon on the notification. It was a pair of glasses that had a microphone next to it, Alya was the one that chose the icon.

Alya: "Hey, thanks for taking care of Marinette, it's been a difficult week for her."

Y/n: "She's my best friend of course I would help."

Alya: "Is it really because she your friend? Or is it something more?"

You rolled you're eyes, Alya always wanted you to tell Marinette how you use too feel about her.

Y/n: "Alya, I know what you mean by that, right now Marinette need a friend, not a boyfriend. Not like she likes anyway."

Alya: " 🤗 I'm so glad you are Mari's friend. You really do care about her, and I can trust you to protect her when I'm not there."

Y/n: "Well duh! She's my friend, I wouldn't let anything bad happen to her."

Alya: "I'll hold you to that 😉"

Then you heard something from the loud speaker.

Clerk: "Number 15, you're order is ready."

You got up and went to get you're food, you grabbed the bag and left the store. You walked out back into the ally, Barkk flew out and you gave her a fry. Barkk took a bite.