one

Notes:  The first character (Oliver) goes by he/him and the second partner( Marcus) goes by he/they
:]

Oliver sighs as he got up as he walked over too his lover. He hugs him from behind "Hi hun" Marcus lifts Their glasses up as he looks over at his lover. "Hi lovely how was your day?" He hugs him tighter "Mmmm it was roughhh...." Oliver whines. Marcus chuckles "Ahww my poor angel whatever will I dooo?~" They say with a teasing voice. Oliver groans "Your so meannnn!" he complains "But you love me don't you darling?" Oliver blushes "Shut up- "

Marcus laughs "I'm almost done with my work hun can you wait a little?" Oliver groans "Nooooo fineee ill wait in the bedroom I'm gonna get ready for bed anyways!" he whines as Marcus chuckles and turns around too kiss him quickly. Oliver blushes and huffs  "Hurryyyy!" Marcus smiles "I willll!" Oliver kisses the top of his head as he walks too the room and starts getting ready.

TIME SKIP

Oliver sighs as he lays in bed and waits for Marcus.

Marcus comes in as he smiles and gets dressed, when finnally laying down in bed. Feeling tired he snuggles up next to Oliver, spooning him as he gives him a soft kiss, Oliver kisses back as he smiles "Took you long enough-" he states turning around and laying in their chest "I'm sorry love!" Marcus says as they cuddle him to death "I forgive youuu- only if you give me another kiss..." Oliver mumbles the last part as Marcus smiles and kisses him, softly with love and care as Oliver kisses back and they both separate and Oliver stuffs his face in Marcus's chest. "Night love, I will see you in the morning, I love youuu~" Marcus coos and chuckles.

"Love you toooo!" He says while, the voice being muffled due to the fact he is in their chest. Marcus smiles and cuddles more into Oliver as they sighs and the night is nice and quiet, with only the stars and the moon dancing together as the lovers enjoy their time.

Heya! If yall have any requests I think I may be able to do them! Just remember the fact I have school! I mostly write these for fun and when im missing my bf- or just bc I'm a touch starved idiot- anyways! One more thing before you go is that I may have some mistakes because I tend to make them a lot! Free to correct me just please be kind. Anyways have a nice night/day I love yall!♡