𝙲𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘: 𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝

-_________________________

Yashiro Nene's POV:

Today I didn't need to go to the agency since I would have to go out tonight and be kidnapped or something, which kinda sucks but at least I'm in action and can take a break from killing anyone (kinda).

I got dressed up in a pink hoodie and black and pink striped plated skirt with black tights, having my hair down with my signature skull accessory (the skull is now a hair pin if you're wondering) and headed out of my apartment.

I wanted to go to the Mokke Cafe since I haven't been there for a month or more, I remember I would always go there on my days off just to eat their delicious strawberry desserts especially their strawberry filled rice cakes, those are my favourite.

As I was walking towards the cafe I saw a strange person running away from somewhere heading towards me. The guy was wearing all black and was carrying a small purse. I decided to stop the guy since I knew that the purse wasn't his, since it clash with his outfit, being the purse having light blue flourish pattern going on.

I blocked his way and round-house kicked him on the side making him fall down on the curb of the footpath making a scene, then used the ball of my foot to kick him in the stomach and grab the purse.

Later on an old woman came and I handing her purse back, she thanked me for getting her purse back from the man, and then some police officers came and took the man away bur before they could see me I walked away as fast and natural as I can, not wanting any contact with the police.

After that I was exhausted and just wanted to eat. I arrived at the cafe and ordered my food.

-After a while- ( ᐛ )

I finished my food and still had to finish my drink. I was on my phone until someone came up to me.

XXXXX-" ummm, is this seat taken by any chance?"

As I looked up I was a boy who looked around my age. He was wearing a NASA hoodie while having his hood on his head, he had unique amber eyes that just glowed.

I stared for a while then I answered.

Yashiro-"Oh no you can take the seat if you want I don't mind"

I said awkwardly to the guy.

XXXXX-" thank you, my name is Amane, Yugi Amane"

He said in an awkward smile which was kinda cute- wait WHAT AM I THINKING I JUST MEET HIM AND LATER ON I HAVE TO GET KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!
This was NO TIME to be thinking like that yashiro!

Amane-" umm miss are you ok your face is red, hehe"

Yashiro-" I'm ok, I was just thinking about something that's all"

I tried not to say too much about myself to this guy, since I had zero idea who he is.

Amane-" I haven't seen you come here often, is this your first time here?"

Yashiro-" Oh no, It's just I haven't been here for a while due to reasons."

Amane-" May I ask what reasons, if it's not too personal."

Yashiro-" oh you know, work and stuff haven't gotten a day off for a while you see."

I tried not to go too in depth, and plus I wasn't lying about that.

Amane-" I see work has keeped you from coming here, haha" He said in a charming but satil, I thought.

Yashiro-" Oh no, it's not like, do you have a job? you seem to be here often due to what you said earlier."

Yugi Amane's POV:

Amane-" Oh you see my job starts at night so I get to come here during the day"

Yashiro- "That's kinda odd, what is your job?"

She said in a curious tone, she looks nice though I had no idea how to answer her question since she's a stranger and I can't really respond with 'you know work and stuff, having weird hours' blah bla blah.

Amane-" Oh I work as a researcher on stars you see, I prefer to work at night and look at the stars and the moon, and gather data and find out interesting things."

Yashiro-" Oh so your an astronomer that sounds cool that must mean you like astronomy, am I right?"

Amane-" Well yes and yes I do"

Back to Yashiro Nene's pov:

I took out my phone to check the time then I realised I needed to get ready for my mission.

Yashiro-" Oh my I need to get going soon, sorry we couldn't talk a lot. It was nice meeting you Yugi-san."

Amane-" It's ok, It was nice meeting you too, Oh I didn't get your name."

Yashiro-" Oh its Yashiro Nene, anyways I better get going, bye"

After that I paid for my food and his as a thank you then left.

Walking~(・・|||

As I entered my apartment I changed out of my outfit to change into a different one which was given to me by Aoi from the Kamome agency. It was quite casual having it being black and white and a bit turquoise here and there though it did have some pockets for me to put in my weapons.

"Ring~... Ring~... Ring~..."

I got out my phone and answered it

Yashiro-"Hello"

Aoi-" Hiiii Nene-chan, just telling you that your going to have to go to the park for the mission to take place"

Yashiro-" isn't the park a bit too open for the public though?"

Aoi-" Oh no actually you know that park that's close to the lake that's where you're going you see, as you know it's surrounded by trees so no one would be able to see you and your kidnappers."

Yashiro-" I see, ok I will be there at 6:30."

Aoi-" Ok but I heard that they will come somewhere around 10ish, but Good luck also don't get hurt and be safe. Love you Nene-Chan~."

We ended the call and it was 5:45 which would be enough time for me to head there but there is no rush but due to me having to live in the city, I was quite far away from the location so it would take a while for me to get there by bus.

-Time skip- ( ⑉¯ ꇴ ¯⑉ )

The ride was nice and peaceful, as I thanked the bus driver and walked towards the park I found a bench and sat there for a while, looking at the glistening, shining lake that looked so magical under the ever changing sky filled with warm colours that were getting darker by the minute. After a few hours the great moon appeared and showed on the water, making it luminous and glow.

"I how long are these people. How long does it take for them to come."

I said to myself, boredom was creeping up on me.

"Ughhhh as beautiful as this area is I'm getting bored of waiting"

XXXXX- "Is that so, then would you mind if we take you?"

"Huh? Who's there?!?!"

I said panicking, well not really it was actually just acting.

XXXXX-" behind you~"

"Huh... Gak-"

I fainted at that moment, everything was getting dark and I was feeling sleepy...

-___________________𝙲𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝e-