chapter 37

In evening.....

Boys checks the arrangement for last time......they went to get ready...

After sometime they get ready and come downstairs..

Asim - waah yar ..ladkiyo choice achi...outfits achi chose ki hai..

Jay - ha mana padega..

Sid is also impress with his outfit ...she chose his favourite colour...he was eagerly waiting for  her as they didn't get meet because they busy in preparations...he called her she said ahe will there in some times..

And by the time girls also arrive from parlour...they enter and memersized by the arrangements..

they enter and memersized by the arrangements

Boys were facing their back to them...and girls also didn't notice them..

Jay turn around and stand rooted at his place and eyes  and mouth wide open..
Jay nudges sid and asim...

Jay - bhai woh arrangements chod piche mood ....

Both boys turn around ...their expression were same as jay..
Girls noticed them and smirk ..
They move towards boys ...

Mahi - jay kaisi lag rahi hi mai..

Mahi voice make them come in reality..

Jay - ekdam mast..

Seeing girls outfit boys get to know they select matching colour outfit ...jay mahi  red colour.....asim and shefali green ...and sidnaaz were wearing yellow....

Sana - kaisa laga hamara outfit suprise..

Sid - baby ...bahut mast...

Jay parents call them ...as the guest start arriving..

Sid goes to sana hold her by her waist ...

Sid - tu na mere sath hi reh..

Sana - kyu..

Sid - bahut tu na badi sexy lag rahi hai..toh sabke nazar se bachana padega..

Sana - hayee ..schi

Sid - ha..

Sana - tu bhi bada handsome lag rha..

Sid - woh toh lagu ga hi na ..mere baby ne jo mere liye chose kiya hai outfit..

Sana giggles..