𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4

|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: L'manburg|

CW: none
Word count: 1205

Now playing: Are you bored yet? by Wallows

°°°

She paced across the prime path, to L'manburg's crater, where Phil was working. Ah yes, working.

More like cleaning the crater out of blood wines, purifying the crater.

Y/n was allowed to help, so she decided to do so out of boredom. On the way, she met Ranboo and Sapnap who were eager to greet her.

So many friends...

°°°

He didn't like that. Didn't like how she had so many friends. He was supposed to be her friend. Her only friend. This isn't fair.

He will become her only friend. Maybe even more than just a friend. He just needs some time to deal with them...

Just a little more...

and she will be his. Forever.

°°°

Techno went to the prison to pay a visit, and he already informed Phil and her about the plan, so they knew.

But had to pretend that they knew nothing and act casually.

Phil already built a bridge that stretched across the crater, and as she glanced down, she saw the green patch moving.

There he is.

Y/n readied an Ender pearl, jumping down into the huge crater, and throwing a pearl next to Phil just before she hit the ground, thus teleporting next to him. Y/n stood up, dusting off her pants, and straightened her posture.

"Oh, hey mate."

Phil greeted her, with a smile.

"Hey gramps."

She knew how he disliked that nickname.

As she assumed, Phil let out an annoyed huff, shaking his head, gaining a chuckle from Y/n.

"Anyway, are you here to help me?"

"Duh."

She shrugged, looking around. Almost half of the crater was cleaned out of blood wines. It's impressive how Philza managed to do this all by himself.

"Alright, let's get do this, then."

She nodded, fetching her pickaxe and walking up to the vines that were closest to her.

∴⍑ɾ⅂ ɾ ∷¦ᓭꖌǁ ⫶੭⦣

⌇ꖎᒷɾ∷ꖎǁ, ⍑ᒷ ⟍̅¦⟍̅⧶'⅂ ∴ɾ⧶⅂ ⍑¦ᓭ ᓭɾ⍊¦੭⚍∷ ⅂੭ ⦣ᒷ⌇੭ᒲᒷ ⌇੭∷∷⚍ⅰ!⅂ᒷ⟍̅ ¦⎓ ⅂⍑ᒷ ⍊¦⧶ᒷᓭ ⅂੭⚍⌇⍑ᒷ⟍̅ ⍑ᒷ∷, ᓭ੭ ⍑ᒷ ˧∷ɾ⧶⅂ᒷ⟍̅ ⍑ᒷ∷ ⍑¦ᓭ ⅰ!∷੭⅂ᒷ⌇⅂¦੭⧶.₋.