A Chance Encounter pt 2

Agumon: Are you gonna help me?
Sato stares at Agumon for two seconds and then screams with terror.
Sato: AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!
Agumon: AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!
Sato and Agumon both step away from the other. Sato looks around frantically.
Sato: Where am I?! How did I get here?! What are you?!
Agumon: I'm Agumon, I'm a Digimon, and this place is called the MainFrame, a link between the human world and the Digital World.
Sato: Digimon? Digital World? MainFrame?!
Sato puts his hands on his head.
Sato: I'm going crazy huh? I've officially lost it.
Agumon: And who are you?
Sato puts his hands down and take calm breathe.
Sato: My name is Satoshi, but most people call me Sato.
Agumon: Sa... Toshi. Alright, nice to meet you Toshi!!
Agumon closes his eyes and grins. Sato chuckles and looks around.
Sato: So, you called this place the MainFrame right? And it connects to a place called the Digital World? What exactly is that?
Agumon: That's where I come from. The Digital World is where Digital Monsters, or Digimon, are from.
Sato: But.... Why are you here? If you're from the Digital World, why aren't you still there.
Agumon: An evil Digimon has take over  the Digital World, and I decided to live in the MainFrame so that I can be safe, but the evil Digimon has been sending his forces to try and cross into the human world and take it over.
Sato: I.... see. I guess that explains some things but not why I'm here.
Agumon: Yeah... Why are you here?
Sato: I just heard someone calling for help and then my phone told to head towards an alley and I was sucked into a portal and now I'm here.
Agumon: Wait, I was just asking for help.
Sato looks at Agumon.
Sato. You were? From what?
Suddenly Parrotmon crashes through some buildings and stares at Sato and Agumon.
Parrotmon: THERE YOU ARE AGUMON!!!! I FOUND YOU!!!!
Agumon: I NEED HELP TO STOP HIM!!!
Parrotmon swings down his fist at the two, but Agumon pushes Sato out of the way and the two start running as the fist collides into the ground.
Sato: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!
Agumon: Parrotmon!! A Digimon that serves under the evil Digimon. He's trying to cross into the Human World!
Sato: He is?!
Parrotmon turns and looks at Sato and Agumon running away.
Sato: So how do we stop him?!
Agumon: We got to beat him.
Sato: How?! He's freaking huge!!! And I'm just a human!! I can't do anything against that thing!!!
Suddenly Sato and Agumon start hearing electricity noises.
Sato: What's that?!
Agumon: Oh no.... LOOK OUT!!!
Parrotmon: MJÖNIR THUNDER!!!!
Agumon pushes Sato to the side as a beam of lightning shoots by. Sato and Agumon look up to see Parrotmon's head crackling with electricity. Sato starts to hyperventilate.
Sato: W-wh-what am I supposed to do to stop that?!
Agumon looks at Sato and looks at Parrotmon and a look of determination appears on Agumon's face.
Agumon: I'll distract him while you find a way home Toshi.
Sato: What?
Agumon charges at Parrotmon, his mouth flowing with fire.
Sato: AGUMON WAIT!!!
Parrotmon turns to see Agumon spit a ball of fire at him.
Agumon: PEPPER BREATH!!!!
The ball of fire hits Parrotmon but it doesn't seem to affect him. Parrotmon walks towards Agumon and his head starts flowing with electricity. Sato is trembling with fear as Parrotmon is walking towards him.
Sato: I.... I gotta ru-
Sato looks to see Agumon, no fear in his eyes as the towering Parrotmon looks straight down at him. Sato stops trembling as he gets up and pulls the goggles over his eyes.
Parrotmon: GOODBYE AGUMON!!!! MJÖNIR THUNDER!!!!
Parrotmon fires the beam of lightning from his head at Agumon. Agumon stands there, but before the lightning could hit Agumon, Sato rushes towards Agumon and tackles him to the side. Sato stands up quickly as Agumon looks up at him.
Agumon: Toshi?
Sato: You alright?!
Agumon smiles brightly and nods. Sato smirks. Parrotmon looks down at Sato and Agumon.
Parrotmon: And who do you think you are human?!
Sato grips the phone in his hand.
Sato: My name is Sato, and I won't let you hurt Agumon!!!
Parrotmon laughs as he raises his talon.
Parrotmon: THEN DIE ALONGSIDE HIM!!!
Parrotmon then swings his talon down towards the two. Agumon quickly runs infront of Sato to take the blow and Sato stands there defiantly. Suddenly, a red line appears from Sato's chest and goes to Agumon. Sato feels his phone vibrate and lifts it up to see red text that saids "Digivolution Ready". Sato looks up at Parrotmon.
Sato: DIGIVOLUTION ACTIVATE!!!!
Sato's phone glows as a beam of energy flows into the red line into Agumon. Agumon begins to glow and grow bigger. A flash of light blinds Sato for a few seconds and when Sato regains his vision, Sato sees a giant orange dinosaur with blue stripes across the body, red straps on its hands, and wearing a brown skull with horns as a helmet.

 A flash of light blinds Sato for a few seconds and when Sato regains his vision, Sato sees a giant orange dinosaur with blue stripes across the body, red straps on its hands, and wearing a brown skull with horns as a helmet

Sato: Agumon? No, you're now-
GeoGreymon: GEOGREYMON!!!
Parrotmon stumbles backwards as GeoGreymon stares at him.
Parrotmon: HOW DID YOU DIGIVOLVE?!
Flames start to form in GeoGreymon's mouth.
Parrotmon: I WON'T LET YOU-
GeoGreymon: MEGA BURST!!!
GeoGreymon fires a huge ball of fire at Parrotmon, causing Parrotmon to stumble into some buildings. Parrotmon starts flapping it's wings and flies away.
Parrotmon: I'LL BE BACK TO FINISH THIS!!!
As Parrotmon disappears, GeoGreymon dedigivolves back into Agumon as Sato runs up to Agumon.
Sato: Wow, that was cool Agumon!!
Agumon turns and smiles.
Agumon: Yeah, and it's all thanks to you Toshi.
Sato: Me?
Agumon: When you decided to put away your fear and help me and stand by me, you activated our bond, which allowed me to digivolve!!!
Sato: Huh, I guess you're right.
Suddenly, a portal appears behind Sato and Agumon.
Sato: I guess it's time for me to go home now.... Wanna come along?
Agumon smiles and nods.
Agumon: YEAH!!
Sato smirks and lifts up his goggles.
Sato: Then come on, let's go!!!
And the two enter the portal to the Human World.

YO GHOST GAME IS GOOD GO WATCH THAT!!! And that's also the end of the chapter. Bit anticlimactic but Parrotmon will return, since I now realised it's an ultimate rather then a champion. Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful life and I'll see you all later. Bye.