Chapter 24

"My phone?"

Jungkook pointed at the bed cupboard when I asked. I grabbed it and dialed Murin's number. I was still shivering.

"Hello?"

"Murin? Come here. It's an emergency"

Hansu went out before Murin comes.

"Jin oppa, I'll come back soon"

She said before going, but I didn't say a word. I wanted to talk with Murin. I didn't answer anyone else. I checked the time 100+ times until he comes.

Finally, he was here. Not alone though. The doctor who treated my nose also was with him. I got up from the bed and hugged him.

"Murin, I can't stay here anymore"

I was at peace only when Murin was with me. When I was in the hospital also, only Murin helped me. That's why I called him right a way.

"It's okay Jin. Don't be afraid. Come let's sit down first"

He took me to the bed.

"Murin I want to talk with you"

"Okay. But let the doctor treat your hand first"

That was when I saw the wound in my hand where the cannula was.

"Mr. Jin, as you know that these little marks also affect your carrier, please be more careful from now on"

"Hmm"

When the doctor left, uncle Sejin and Jungkook also went out, letting me speak with Murin.

I told Murin everything happened from the beginning to the end. He held my hands tightly when they were shivering.

..................................................................................

Mr. Sejin and Jungkook was in the bench of the corridor when Murin came out.

"Murin, how's Jin?"

Mr. Sejin asked as soon as he saw Murin.

"Let's sit down, uncle"

Murin sat down with Mr. Sejin and explained Jin's situation.

"The problem is, the things happened here has reminded him of his past. He has remembered the things happened in the mental hospital when he wore the Johnny gown. That's why he was scared"

"But why did he vomit?"

Jungkook asked Murin.

"It's normal, Jungkook. Most people vomit when they are scared"

"What should we do now?"

"You don't have to do anything, uncle. Don't make him wear the Johnny. And inject him Anesthesia here, so it won't be such a shock to him"

"Hmm. He just began to be okay"

"That's why I'm also worried, uncle"

..................................................................................

Jin's perspective

I said no to the eye surgery, so the doctor discharged me after another day. Uncle Sejin came out when we reached the apartment.

"We'll see if any of you dared to lay a finger on his nose"

Jungkook and Hoseok hid behind Namjoon as they heard uncle saying.

I didn't ask Jungkook or Hoseok the reason they quarreled. I saw two of them together on the day I went to the hospital, so I didn't want to dig it out again and make them uncomfortable.