12. Dom Bokuto x Sub UMR

Did you see what I did there? Bokuto, as bj Alex... Bc he's dominant... Did you get it? No? Oh so it's just my sleep deprived, dirty, blue brain.. Got it...

Au; Older.
Requested; by _Skylar234_
Name: Haikyuu
Type; smut (like obviously 🙃)

Name; M/N L/N

Gender; male

Hight; 5'4

Hair; champagne

Eyes; light hazel

Length; 4in/5.5in

Cutie!INFO!!Ok, so ur a sub

Cutie!
INFO!!
Ok, so ur a sub. And Bokuto is ur dom.
_________________________________
Your POV

Kotarou was pretty stressed the last few days, so I decided to help him a bit.

That's how we got here. He's waiting for a call from his coach. And he's fucking me. "Don't you dare cum before me baby boy." He says.

"D-didn't plan o-on it..." I say between moans. Suddenly, his phone goes off.

"Hello?" He says and puts a finger to his mouth saying not to make any noise.

"How about we talk about this on the phone so you don't have to come in?" Asks the coach.

"Yeah, what did you want to talk about?" He asks.

"Well, I want to make some changes. Are you free right now?"

"Yeah. What changes?" They keep on talking and his thrusts are getting slower and slower. I start to whine.

He puts his hand around my neck, blocking any noise from coming out or any air to come in. I can still breathe but it's a bit harder. "Shh, be quiet. No coach, I was talking to my... Cat."

To say I wasn't turned on, would be a huge lie. And my mama taught me not to lie.

"Sure thing, I'll come there tomorrow. Bye coach." He says and hangs the phone up. "You really don't know how to shut up huh? My little slut, all you want is my attention, you're a bitch for it, aren't you? You love it." He says in my ear. I moan as loud as I can and arch my back.

"Yes! I love it! I'm your slut!" I yell.

"Look at you, you're so wet just from me? Look how much pre-cum you got out. Naughty naughty. I should give you a reward for being quiet for a long time huh?" I nod and moan. He starts to thrust super fast into my hole and his hand is still on my neck but no pressure on me. "Are you going to cum with me like the slut you are?"

"Yes!" I moan and start to shake. "Please cum in me! Please! Your slut wants it so fucking bad! I need your thick warm cum in my slutty hole! Please!!"

"Hmm, only because you asked oh so nicely. Just a little more and you can cum." He says and thrust seven faster if that's possible. "Cum for me baby, cum." He says and cums so fucking deep in me. I arch my back so much - I think it might break... - And cum. My whole body shakes from the amazing orgasm and I'm deep on cloud nine.

I think I recall him taking care of me and feeding me, but I'm not sure. I do remember burying my face in Kotarou's big chest.

_________________________________

U to Bokuto rn...^^^ Well I'm done here for now. I uploaded a kink-request list to the notebook. Plz go look at it. There are kinks and you need to comment a name of a character you think will be good/ you want to see with that kink.

Is it going to finish this booo in a month? Probably, do we care? No. I have time. I'm going to pass out, I have been awake for about 4 days now, my eye bags have takes over my face and I just want to say, drink water, eat food and sleep every day. I feel like a hypocrite saying that...

I also updated more of ur guy's questions to the 'meet me' part. Love y'all stay safe ❣️