Chapter 7

Felixs pov.

--------------------

As I was sitting in the passenger seat, I looked out of the window. It was a beautiful day and hopefully stays like this while I'm here. I turned around to look at Cry, my stomach started to turn, also feeling my face starting to heat up. Cry got a glance of me as I kept looking at him, " Hey Pewds, are you okay there. Your blushing really hard." " Oh, I'm blushing." That really didn't stop the blushing, it made it even worse. " Don't worry about it, its fine!" "Are you sure Pewds?" "Yas, Cry." What the fuck is going on with me, I keep blushing more than I even thought I could. " That's because you want Cry, you want him to wrap his arms around you, kissing you over and over." " What do you want, I don't need you to mess with me while me being with Cry!" "Ohhhhhhh, looks like someone is making a move. You better make it fast before it's too late!" "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" The voice went away after telling it in my thoughts, my face felt like it was on fire. I hope this doesn't happen while being with Cry.

----- To the house -------

Crys pov.

We finally got to the house, Felix was acting a little weird, he kept looking at me while I was driving. It made me blush every time I saw him looking at me, but he blushed too when I got a little glance of him staring. I opened the car door after parking in the drive way, I opened the trunk to get Felix's suitcases to bring them inside the house. After opening the door, I put all of Felix's stuff inside his room. " Wow, this place is nice." I heard Felix being amazed about the apartment, he sounds like a kid getting a new toy, it was adorable. I felt my face heat up as I saw Felix walking into the bedroom. " Hey, this will be your room. My room is across yours so you need me, I'll be two steps away from the door." Felix started to giggle. " Don't worry, I want my senpai close anyway." Felix and I started to laugh our asses off while I was blushing behind the mask I was wearing. " Don't worry, your senpai will always be here." He giggled for the last time. " Hey, do you mind if I take a shower?" " Sure, the bathroom is at the end of the hallway." " Thanks, senpai!" When I left the room, I felt my stomach turn into nuts. I walked in the living room so I could relax while watching T.V, I was watching The Walking Dead. God I love zombies, one of my favorite shows. I hope Felix gets out soon so we can play some games on the Xbox.

Hey guys, what's up?! Is it good? good. But I have made the chapter that I have promised to make, this one didn't take me as long to make. but I'll try my best to get the next scene publish before my spring break is over. Thank you guys for reading my stories, even if they suck lol. But I hope that you guys enjoyed and I'll see you guys later! ^_^