The night we met

And he looks at meeeee...

And i look at himmmm.............. And he looks at meeeeeee....

AND I LOOK AT HIMMMM

My eye baWls started to wobble. I was so scared. Hes green eyes were the colour of a persons poo after they had a 28 pack of biscoff cookies... it was baeutifol.

I bit my lip. And he smirked at me.

And i said "i-i-i-i-i- i think i-i-i-i-i im inlove with you" *sigh*

He smirked again..

And said "i love you to.. Even though i just met you 1 and a half minutes ago"

I walked closer to him while playing with my hair

The next thing i knew he grabbed my waist and starts smooching his thick lips on mine... his tongue asked for an entry in my mouth... i moaned... "oOoAhaoH" and then our tongues were fighting for dominance...

I opened my eyes and saw a barber shop guy staring at us but i didnt care.

I pulled the boy away from me and said out of breath "daddy take me to your place" and.... He smirked. 

And then yeeted me in his grey honda. He plonked himself in his seat.

 And i said "arent u going to put ur seatbelt onnn??" and he replied in a badass tone "pPpsshHHHH yellOwwww" so i shrugged and thought he was some cool ass eshay you know the bad boys that get sausage rolls form the school canteen.

 After a while he started to speed up "your going to fastttt" i said while screaming and then he slowed and replied "i can go way faster than that and make u scream louder..." he smirked with a pause... "... without a car even" .. i was going to faint. He was hot. And even his words burned me.

 And then he grabbed my leg and leaned over for a kiss and then he let go of the steering wheel.

 Lights flashed before my eyes and we drove into a big pole. I got out of the car but the boy looked unconscious.

 I grabbed the pole with temptation and started dancing "saminah saminahhh EH eh waKKA wakka EH EHHH, revive my sugar daddEH i need you right nowww wakkaaa WAKKAA ehe hh.." i slided down the traffic light pole and saw him looking at me and smirking.

 I said "youre aliveee???!!!???" and he said ".. baby ;) yes " and then I walked after over to his side of the door and put him on my back like a fat overgrown dog and then ran down parramatta road. I stopped walking and fell to my knees.

 And he said "stay there" and the next thing i knew he was laying me down on the sidewalk and then he swiped out his belt like some jackie chan or james bond guy and then he wrapped it around my neck... and then grabbed my love handles and turned me over and............ 

sat on my back and yelled "GIDDYYY YUPPP YOU FAT ASS CHICK" and then i purred like a horse and rotated my right leg in 360 circles and neighed "hEeUowWw" and then i started to gallop down campbelltown road... we lost our car but that didnt stop us.. We were such couple goals.

 Then we stopped near a bush. I was tired. He got up and then placed me ontop of his head. And then he started to rush down the street on his toes. How hot. He had seggsy toes... after some time we arrived at maccas and i said in confusion "why are we at micky ds" and then he replied "we're here to get happy meals" and then smiled and thought, how cute aww.

 After a while we found a kid riding a bike and we yeeted him off.. My new boyfriend pulled a khabib on him and the kids ear got all puffy like balloon. How hot, he can fight too. 

Then we drove into his house and up this stairs and into his bedroom. And then he threw the bike out of his window. His bed sheets colour was a floral pattern. How hot.

His hands started to slide underneath my shirt and unclip my bra strap... his fingers were making his way down...

but then I stopped him and said "wait whats your name?" and he smirked and said ".. james" i slapped the shit out him till he looked like a pickled camel khara lying on the floor. 

And then i sassed walked out of his house and crawled like a hairless cat back home.

.

.

.

.

I hoped you guys all liked my story, please dont judge. And know that love is love. Also please vote and give me more couple goals ideas and topicssssss<3333333 AWWW THANKSSSSSS

.

.

.

.

.