the fall of the angel

This is my personal hell. After realising my feelings towards Philipp everything seems to make so much more sense. But Philipp didn't come to school for the past few days. The last time I saw him was when I brought him home from the libary. He doesn't answer my Text or calls. To say I am worried sick doesn't even come close.
At Lunch Kenny sits next to me. "He is absent today too?" I nod in frustration. "And he doesn't answer my Text and calls." Kenny pats my back when suddenly there is a voice. "I-Is everything alright?" I spin around and there he is. I jump up and throw Both Arms around him. I can feel him tense up. Then a smell reaches my nose. Something that wasn't there the last time I saw him. I push myself away from Philipp and look him up and down. His cheeks turn red in embarassment. "D-Damien?" Suddenly I See what I have been looking for. I grab his arm which causes his Lunch to fall. All eyes turn to us. "What is that?" There is a Mark around his wrist. It looks like He was tied up. Philipps eyes widen and fill with tears. Kenny stands up, trying to deescalate. But It's to late. My blood is boiling. "Hey let's, uh go somewhere else and-" "Who was that?!" Phillips eyes are filled with a thousand emotions but none of them is a pleasant one. He looks away from me, looking small and defeated. "I will kill those bullys." releasing Philipp I walk out of the Cafeteria and outside the building.
I walk to the place I found them one time. "I will kill you!" They jump up in fear. "B-But we didn't Do anything! We haven't touched the brit since you told us to!" I walk closer until there is weight on Both my Arms and around my waist. Butters and Kenny pull on one arm while Stan and Kyle on the Other. Then I notice These fragile and hurt Arms around my waist. Philipp. "Don't Do it! You will get expelled!" "Dude, they aren't worth it!" "Damien calm down!"
D-Damien, please..." Phillips pleading reaches my heart and washes away my wrath. My body relaxes a bit. Everyone except Phillip let's go of me. "Th-they didn't Do anything to me." I sigh. "Then who did?" Phillip let's go so I turn around to look at him. "N-nobody. It was an accident." He smiles. One of these that doesn't reach his eyes. "Please Damien." His voice is desperate. I sigh again. This guy will be the death of me.

After school I meet Phillip at the gate. "You need to explain a lot to me." He blushes. "C-could- I d-don't want to b-bother you but could I maybe.... could we go to your house?" Oh shit. No, It's Fine. He can't See demonic features. My dad will look like any other human to him. "Yeah. Why Not."
We walk in silence. It does feel weird. Like, He wants to tell me something But at the Same time, He doesn't want to. Reaching my house I take a deep breath, hoping my father wouldn't be here. Luck is with me. We walk upstairs and in my room. Philipp looks around, taking in what He Sees. "Like what you see?" "It's just- this room is so...like you. I like it." My body stiffens and for the first time in my life, I feel my cheeks heat up. I sit down on my bed and cough to get his attention. When He looks my way I pat the space next to my. He blushes but sits down. "Why were you Not in school?" Phillips eyes reflect worry. "Oh I-I didn't feel good." "Why didn't you answer my Text or calls?" He fumbles with his Fingers. "I...felt too weak." "Who hurt you?" he presses his eyes Shut, trying to hold back tears. "W-what is this? I d-didn't come here to get interrogated! W-why Do you care anyway? I-I am Not your girlfriend." I Put my Hand on his and he looks up. "I care, becouse you are important to me." Tears stream down his face as he sobs and crys loudly. So I pull him close. Philipp presses his face against my chest and holds on to the back of my shirt. I pat his head and rub his back. "It's ok. I am here. You will feel better After you tell me." Phillip sobs violently as pushes his words out. "H-he...He found out.... I am gay.. H-he...Said....h-he'd make me...hate Guys....H-he...."
I could never be prepared for what He Said next. "He raped me.... D-Damien, my.... my father....He...."
My blood boils again. But I force myself to calm down. Right now, right here, Phillip is with me. And he needs me. I hold him close and let him cry on my chest until He is too exhausted and falls asleep.
As I comfort his still shaking body, I make a thousand Plans on how to make that asshole pay.