𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

⋄⊱──────────────────────⊰⋄

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┆SWEET CHAOS ENTERTAINMENT

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SWEET CHAOS ENTERTAINMENT

an intolerably twitchy silence confined the two remaining members of the inui family, the woman's fond eyes laying on her 'son' whose disturbed gaze flickered with uneasy discomfort.

"what are you doing here, mother?" seishu questioned with a bitterly harsh tone.

a pitifully forlorn smile casted onto the ends of her dry lips, "i thought you'd visit me at least once after the surgery, but you never came by."

"make sure to take the anti-rejection medication and keep your promise." the boy's chagrin emeralds averted from his mother's figure whilst the latter's gaze stood firm.

"i've already packed my things earlier... and i already told a journalist about your deeds, so--"

"just apologize to y/n, please! how long will you keep turning a blind eye?! it's your fault that y/n has been in misery!"

the woman heaved a heavy sigh of blame, "who else is to blame but me? i'm the one that never stopped that man from what he was doing after all. if akane was still alive, she wouldn't have let her keep you wrapped around her little finger. do you think about akane at all these days?"

"what are you playing at? you want to stand here and take a nostalgia trip with me? is that it?"

she stood in tragic silence, the blonde roughly shoving his hands into the depths of his pockets as he turned on his heel, "i should go. just remember that i won't wait long. apologize to y/n as soon as possible. if you don't, i'll never speak to you again."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┆HAYASHIDA RESIDENCE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HAYASHIDA RESIDENCE

kokonoi let his bike screech to a halt in its rolling tires, seishu doing the same as the two had stopped in front of the building they lived in as neighbours after hearing notifications sound from both of their phones simultaneously.