❀ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 010❀

Hellooo !!
Welcome to yet another chapter of soulmates.
First tell me how are you all?
How was the chapter 09?
Did you guys like it?
Anyways happy reading. ♥️
And inline comments are love ♥️✨
Do not forget to vote, comment nd share. ❣️✨
Lets start.

                   ✿......☆......✿

Here after reaching the hospital, they meet Shakira nd Mila nd feed them wid the happening, nd in mean time the mud Island area's police wid Abhishek reached there too. "Jai Hind, Ma'am, The police greeted The team Black fire. To which they nodded at them same as saying Jai Hind.

"Mr. Pathak, these are the both man and woman, who's dead bodies we got., Are there any complaint or something about them?, No Ma'am, there is nothing such as that, still i will check again., Hmm good, Sir, Called Amelia, Yes, i will try to find from my sources., Yup, She was about say something in that time a phono call came nd it was from, Rick, Yeah Rick, what's wrong, what ?? Are, yeah yeah we all are coming., Guys, Rick called and he have something shocking for us., Yeah you guys go, i will come after sometime, i had something to talk with Pathak., Okay Sir, we are going then, Jai hind. " Said by all, nd after greeting eachother. And saying this they leave the hospital.

After reaching hospital they greet a irritate Dr. Rai nd a laughing Gaurav nd a blushing Tiya.,

"Woah woah what's the matter, by the way hello Dr. Rai nd umhum, Gaurav and Tiya., Greet Amelia, Hey Amelia., Nd don't you know what must have the matter.," Said Gaurav laughing a little.

Ohh bhaishab, zyada na hasiye, because you all will get a shock now.
Said doctor Rai, nd all of them become confused.

"What's up with shock, they are dead because of the bullets right, asked Archie. No Archie, the bullet is not the reason for there death." Said Rick coming with Shasha. "What you're saying ? Dr. Rai ?" Ask Amelia not believing Rick. "Rick is right Amelia, They died because of poison."

"WHAT, WHAT," screamed both Kevin and Amelia, Then looked at each other. "What are you saying Rai Shahab ?, Bola tha na shock lagega. "But kaise ? How it is possible Dr. Rai ? We found 2 bullets right ?" Ask Kevin still shocked. "No, its true Kev, they were surely shooted but when the bullet hit them by that time they were already dead., Nd i found something from this lady's saree, a paper, here take it.," Said Tiya.

"Paper ? What paper ?" Asked Shakira being confused and all were confused too. "I didn't checked yet., By the way kuch pata chala koun hai ye log ?" Ask Dr. Rai to which they nodded there head negetively.

"And about that Big dustbin?", "There was nothing much in that Amie., But the dustbin was from some mill. We found wheat flour." Said Shasha, nd all of them nodded. "Kevin, Ask Asha to drop the baby nd simran to our quarter., And yes Gaurav you Vivek and Sachin go Mudh Island nd see is there any wheat flour mill or not., And Archie you and Rick and Shasha found out that Uday Singh. We got his adress And you 3 come with me, we will go the head quarters we need to go to the custody.", Said Amelia with rage in her eyes. Yeah yeah m so excited brooo. Maza aa jayega. " Said a excited Kevin to which everyone chuckled and got a glare from Amelia. After getting a glare all of them ran.

Zyada serious ho rha kya, thik hai let's have some fun.

Wanna see the whole squad teasing Anaya ?? 🤓😹😹

WhatsApp chats.🤓✨

Between the Squad people's.
A/N :- Avoid the time thing please.🤓🥺