🐱💜🐥 pt 4

Yoongi doesn’t know how long they were kissing each other for, since time seems to stop whenever they’re wrapped around each other’s presence like this but when Jimin hikes his legs up and wrapped them around his waist to pull him flat against his body, soft sensual moans leaving Jimin’s lips which spark Yoongi's arousal and causes his dick to twitch at the sound, Yoongi breaks the kiss and pulls back with a soft gasp.

“Jimin-ah, we can’t right now.” Yoongi pouts.

“Why not?” Jimin asked, bringing his legs off Yoongi’s waist and leaned up on his forearms as Yoongi sat up on his knees between Jimin’s legs.

“We haven’t had sex in a while now.” Jimin frowns.

“I know, baby. And I want that too but I wanna play the game.” Yoongi whines in pout. The corners of Jimin’s lips twitch in an almost smile but he keeps a straight face. 

“Can we do it after we play? Please? I promise I’ll fuck your brains out after that or you can fuck my brains out, mh?”

Jimin hums, pressing his lips together and sitting up straight. He stares at Yoongi for a few seconds before he eventually lets out a sigh, shaking his head.

“I can’t believe this. You’re seriously rejecting sex with me for a video game, hyung?” Jimin said with no bite in his words, just amused that Yoongi would really do that.

Yoongi scratches the back of his head, a sheepish smile on his face. “Um.. Yeah. I’ve been waiting for the game to be released for a long time so we can play it together.. Is that bad?”

“No, no it’s not, baby. I just find the situation rather cute.” Jimin grins with an endeared expression on his face. “Let’s not get distracted again, okay?” 

“Yah, it’s your fault that we’re distracted all the time.” Yoongi complains, rolling his eyes and then grinning widely when his boyfriend let out an affronted gasp.

“Yah, I did not!”

“You did, Jimin-ah.”

“Since when?”

“Just now. When you started being all cheesy and-”

“YAH.” Jimin slaps him hard on his right arm that his skin burns at the sting.

“ow- that really hurts!..” Yoongi whines, rubbing the sore spot with a big pout and quickly moves away from his boyfriend just in case Jimin decides to hit him again.

“Ah, sorry baby. Didn’t mean to hit you that hard.” Jimin apologises quickly and crawls closer to him to comfort him as he rubbed at Yoongi’s arm. “But you did deserve it though.”

Yoongi huffed. “Did not.”

“You certainly did!” Jimin whines in frustration. Now he’s the one pouting at Yoongi. “You literally said my confession was distracting when all I did was confess my undying love to you! And you have the audacity to tell me that I-”

“I know, baby.” Yoongi interrupts his boyfriend’s little rant with a chuckle. His heart filled with so much warmth and affection for his boyfriend. “And I love you too, mh? As much as you do.”

“Yeah, right. You better be,” Jimin huffed out, taking a hold of Yoongi’s face in his hands and squeezing his cheeks, making Yoongi's lips purse into a pout. 

“Or else, I’m gonna have to spank you soooo hard-”

“Yah, why wouldn’t I love you as much as you do, huh? We’ve been together for eight years, we're as good as being married with kids!” Yoongi interrupts his boyfriend again, chuckling at how ridiculous his voice sounded with his cheeks squished.