proposal

3 pov
After Dumbledore's death, they took his Bodie away and the news of how the leader of the light was a murderer, a manipular, and a lier! Harriet and Tom were so happy because they were finally free from that old man and they were together with a beautiful baby girl! Harriet and everyone were going back to France but she opened Hogwarts again and all of the teachers came back and their headmistress too! A few days later Harriet and Tom went back to France, since staying in London brought back a lot of bad memories and they wanted to raise their daughter away from all of that!

Harriet pov
Me and Tom went back to France and I finally opened my bakery and I started learning from home since I have to take care of Diana while Tom is at work! It was not the weekends and I was playing in the garden with Diana when I felt an arm around me!

Harriet: hello darling!

Tom: my love!

Harriet: Is everything ok?

Tom: Yeah, I just felt a little lonely!

Harriet: haha ok!

I and Tom spend our afternoon in the garden, watching Diana sleep and cuddling each other!

3pov
A while later, it was getting a little bit chilly outside and they went inside, ate dinner, and went to bed!
The next day Harriet woke up, took care of Diana, and made breakfast, after she was done she got ready

3povA while later, it was getting a little bit chilly outside and they went inside, ate dinner, and went to bed!The next day Harriet woke up, took care of Diana, and made breakfast, after she was done she got ready

and wrote a note and put it on the nightstand next to tom and left with Diana!

Tom pov
I woke up from the sunlight that was coming from the window! I noticed a note  on my nightstand,

Good morning tom, I just wanted to tell you that I took Diana and we went shopping for my bakery decorations and we will be back soon so don't worry, breakfast is on the table. Love you

     Harriet!
Well, I guess I don't have to worry! And it gives me more time to make her surprise

I got up and got ready, eat breakfast, and went to my office

Harriet pov
me and Diana had been shopping for a whole day and it was getting late so we went home!
When we arrived all of the lights were off but I didn't think too much about it and put Diana to bed! After that, I went looking for Tom and I couldn't find him anywhere! So I went to the backyard and what I saw shocked me?

I got up and got ready, eat breakfast, and went to my office   Harriet povme and Diana had been shopping for a whole day and it was getting late so we went home! When we arrived all of the lights were off but I didn't think too much about it and p...

Harriet: darling what all of this?

Tom: it the first part of a surprise for you!

Harriet; oh really what is it?

Tom: you are going to have to wait my love!

I walked up to the table tom and pulled out a chair for me and I sat down,

3pov

tom and Harriet enjoy their night talking and having fun and enjoying their dinner! and Diana was sleeping peacefully! their romantic night was coming to an end but there was still one more surprise for Harriet!

Harriet: this was an amazing night, thank you, darling!

Tom: no problem my love, you deserved the best and there is still one more thing for you!

Harriet: oh what is it?

Tom: close your eyes pls my love!

Harriet: ok

as soon as Harriet close his eyes tom got up from his chair, walk over to Harriet, got on his knees, and pulled out a black box!

Tom: you can open your eyes now love!

Harriet open her eyes and turn to tom!

Harriet: tom what are you doing!

Tom: Harriet, ever since the peace treaty and all of that stuff back in London, I fell in love with you so much and I can't live without you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you and this brings to my one question, Harriet Evan potter, will you marry me?

Harriet was so shocked and happy at the same time that she jumped into tom arms and said 

Harriet: Yes, a million yes I will marry you! 

Harriet and tom shared a passionate kiss, both of them knowing that they will be spending their entire life together!