Chapter Fourteen: Back to Reality.

I'm still asleep, in a dream, still in the blank space. Lying on the bed in my dreams. Why am I lying in the bed in my very own dreams you ask? Because I was stuck in this place and I don't know what to do and I don't know who to talk to.

Did Lewis hang himself? I think he did, his parents never mentioned the way he killed himself and all of that. But I think that it was easy to do and that is hard to go back to or something.

Should I reflect on my thoughts? I think that I should but there is something about Alice that is changed within her. First, I think it was her personality or something like that. Second, she changed, physically. She has long pink hair and blue eyes but she wears the usual uniform and she's not wearing a jacket anymore. And I think that's it, then.

I walked to the wall and then it was nothing there. There's nothing in here. NOTHING!!!

So, I close my eyes again and then I opened it and saw. The ceiling. I think this is my room, I guess. I took the phone and checked on what time is it.

It's just four o'clock in the morning? It's a good thing I snapped back again to reality. I don't think living in a dream world is a good idea after all. I guess it's just a good morning for me, I guess.

I take a look on my PC and saw that no one is online during that time. None of my friends are online. They're all offline, I think. I think there not awake yet.

Then I looked at my school notes and saw nothing interesting in there. But then I saw an old class picture of us in junior high. It was Lewis that I first saw in this pic. I just saw him smiling on the camera. It was his natural smile, I wish I could see that smile one more time.

As I take a look at my messy room. I tried to pick up the mess one by one and then clean then up little by little. I think it's for my self-improvement and all of that. I think that my mom will be surprised when she saw me cleaning my room.

A few hours later...

We arrived at the dining room. I think my mom was proud of me that I clean my room and she was surprised about it. I don't think that she'll give a another delicious breakfast because of it.

But then I already took a shower and I'm already in my uniform and all. But I think that I'm quite scared to go to school and I don't know why.

Then the school service arrived and then I waved at my mom and say.

"Goodbye,"

"Goodbye, Carl," she said, she smiled at me and then I smile back, that was the first time I ever smiled naturally. Today was a weird day.

And then few moments pass at the hands of time...

One month later...