𝐙𝐞𝐫𝗼 : 0

𝐎𝗺𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

"Come on Pubba" Sixteen year old Alexandra said walking down the small forest path. She played with her freshly manicured nails as she looked around looking at all of the trees and all that nature consisted off.

She smiled enjoying the scenery that sat before her and sighed before giggling.

"Pubba!" She called out as she looked back.

"I'm coming moo" Nineteen year old Sy'Mere said, he shook his head as he looked at her while she stopped and stood there waiting for him to catch amongst her. "Damn, you see I'm right here"

"Oh, shut up" Alexandra said rolling her eyes as she turned around and continued walking. "Come on, I wanna catch the night rise before it goes away"

Sy'Mere huffed, he followed behind her while they continued walking through the small forest making their way down the small hill that passed up. He watched Alexandra closely while her attention seemed to gasps on everything little thing that dealt with the earth.

He smirked as he watched her attempt to catch the fire flies that flew in the area they headed in before she actually caught one and eyed it.

"Whatchu' gone do wit' dat?" He asked looking as she held the bug in her hand while walking, Alexandra looked at the bug and shrugged.

"It's pretty, right?" She asked holding her hand out towards Sy'Mere, he quickly pushed her hand away and hummed in response.

"Are you scared of bugs Mere?" She asked, she walked over towards him while still having the bug in hand holding out towards him making him step back.

"Come on man" he said waving her off as she played around him with the bug. "Move moo"

Alexandra giggled as she tried putting the bug on Sy'Mere while he blocked every chance she got close to him.

"Moveee" he dragged out, he chuckled as she continued trying to get close to him before he grabbed her hand and smacked the fly out of her hand.

Alexandra gasped and frowned before quickly turning around walking away from him, Sy'Mere immediately began laughing as he watched her. He jogged in the direction she walked in, catching up with her and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her back into him.

"Leave me alone" she said pushing him, she tried breaking her release from his hold but couldn't due to the grip he had in his arms.

"Chill mama" He said chuckling, she rolled her eyes.

"Where is you going?" Sy'Mere asked noticing that they now were walking in a complete different direction than they were suppose to. "I thought you wanted ta' see dat' thing"

"I do" Alexandra said looking down at his arms that were still wrapped around her, Sy'Mere eyed her while she looked at his arms and released himself from her.

"I'm just taking a short cut" she said.

They both continued their trail throughout the forest in silence until they came up upon one of their most endearing spots. They walked to the big faux rocks that sat there and took a sit.