𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 : 5

𝘋𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘬𝘦, 𝘝𝘈

"Girl—I swear, if you put that shit in my damn cart, I'm gonna whoop your ass" I said, looking at Imani as she picked up an ouija board while grinning at me.

"Mhmm" she hummed reaching out, handing it over to me. I reached out and smacked it as it landed on the floor, leaving a loud noise to come from the aisle we stood on. "Hoe, you ghetto—why would you do that?"

"I'm not about to be playing with that shit, Imani. You play too much, like that's nothing to be played with" I said walking off, pushing the cart.

"Bitch, you the one threw the shit" I heard Imani say, eyeing around looking at the different cleaning supplies. "Some shit just might follow us home now because of yo stupid ass"

"Imani, please stfu" I said sighing. We were in target shopping around, getting some things for my partner as far as supplies that would start me off. Imani had been playing around the whole time, goofing off about nonsense which only made me regret the decision of calling her up to help me. I was only just trying to get a little of things that I needed and she wanted to be annoying as usual.

"Ughhh" Imani dragged out, I eyed her seeing that she was cringing me. "Ion' like your energy, it's giving very much stank"

"You stink, hoe" I said picking up a bottle of windex, giggling as I felt her push me. "Bitch, chill out. Damn, should've left your ass with your fucking man"

"I know right" she said standing on the cart, sticking her tongue out. "But I'm here now and I ain't going no where"

"Annoying ass, I feel bad for that man. He got to put up with this" I said shaking my head, grinning while she smacked her lips.

"And bitch, you ain't no better—where you think I get it from?" She asked.

"Bitch, you don't get that shit from me" I said walking, looking around as we began making our way throughout the store.

I looked around eyeing at different pieces of small furniture trying to get a grasp of what I wanted and what I didn't want. I was a over dramatic girl, I literally exaggerated when it came to decorating and putting up decorations. I even did the most when it came to holidays and putting up things that correlated with them along with seasons, so I knew that my apartment was gonna look good. I just needed to find something and began thinking of ideas.

"Bitch, you ain't never tell me what happened when you went over Mere's house" Imani said, I paused my walking as my eyes came across a brown furry rug. "Tell me what happened hoe"

"Nothing happened" I said reaching over, grabbing the rug as I rubbed my fingers across it. "We talked everything out and that was that, what else could have happened?"

"Bitch, I don't know" Imani said.

"Exactly" I said placing the rug in my cart before reaching over and grabbing a white one.