⭐️ 7 ⭐️

(🧍🏽‍♀️ guy's... I completely forgot about the mask Joseph wears throughout this chapter... so let's just pretend the mask thing didn't happen 💀)

       ⚜️ —————————————— ⚜️

"Master! You've convinced me! Please, allow me to move on to the next phase of training!" He said.

You rolled your eyes. As your brother made fun of him.

                ——————

"No need to ask... I've already prepared an extensive training regimen for you, I'll impress you to the Death" said Lisa Lisa. That last part sent a shiver down your spine.
"The next three weeks will be even more difficult"

Soon two men came up behind Jojo while he was still on his knees.

With the water cup still in Joseph's hands one of the men behind him poked a finger into the cup.

"And who are you to sneak up on me?" Asked Joseph. The man that poked his finger into the cup filled with water now held it upside down with Hamon.

"W-who are these guys?" Asked Joseph

"The water is like pudding!" Said Cesar.

"These two are my assistants and your instructors, Messina and Loggs" said lisa Lisa.

Cesar, Jotaro and you watched as Messina held the water with his finger.
"I couldn't even begin to do that.." said Cesar.

"You want to learn?" Asked Messina.

"Of course! I have too!" Said your brother.

"Then come here and look very closely"
Everyone listened and got closer to the water on his finger. Looking closer, the water on his finger began to expand so much that it exploded, splashing you, your brother and Joseph.

They laughed in amusement.
"Tell is your names already! From here on, we're gonna forge you into real men!" They said.

"I'm a woman.." you said softly.

"Then you'll be more of a man than theses lady's" laughed your new instructors.

"Alright! Let's start your training!" Said Loggs.

"Right now?" Asked Joseph.

"No! When that poison runs through your veins! Of course now!" Yelled Messina.

"Alright... where are we going then?" You asked.

Loggs then pointed up.
You looked up to see nothing.
"I don't understand..." you said.

"You see, at the very top of the tower.. you'll be balancing on that sharp point with just your fingers" he said.

"I-I I'm sorry, but I don't think I follow" said Cesar.

"Come on, follow.." said Loggs.

Getting to the top of the roof, you saw a beautiful view of the sea around you. You wowed at its beauty.

"Alright... because you all seem lost.. I'll show you what you'll be doing" said Loggs as he did a hand stand with just the tip of a finger, balancing on a sharp point of the top of the tower. He's breathing was calm and collected, steady it was.

"That's it?" Asked Joseph.

Loggs got down and nodded.

"This should be a walk in the park!" Said Joseph as he then copied Loggs, only... less graceful.
"Ow!ow!ow!ow!" Said Joseph getting off the sharp pointed stone.