I Wish I Didn't Watch It

I'm writing this because I thought it would be an exciting Puppet History episode, but I'm spooked. I'm spooked to the core.

I'm a fan of Puppet History and I learned so much from it. My favourite season 1 episodes are The Black Death, also known as the Bubonic Plague, and the Dancing Plague. My favourite season 2 episodes are The Eruption of Mt. Vesuvius, The Disastrous 1904 Olympic Marathon, Isaac Newton's Nemesis, The World's Greatest/Rudest Samurai and The Grisly Journey of the Donner Party (I was disgusted at first, but I managed to suck it up and be okay with it). My favourite season 3 episodes are The Beast of Gévaudan, The War of the Golden Stool, The Affair of the Poisons, Ching Shih: The Pirate Queen and The Great Molasses Flood (God came back in this one to take the horse away). Then, the next season came, season 4.

Don't get ahead of me here. I haven't explained how I'm spooked yet.

My older sibling watches Puppet History with me and we watched the fourth season together. The fourth season started with The Great Emu War. Ryan no longer became a sore loser, saying he'll be a good sport. I should have known there was something suspicious about that, but I didn't notice it. Overall, it started out fine, at first. There's a new segment called Puppet Pop-In, used for previous musical guests. The first one is the pile of diamonds from the first season. I think that'll only be used in this season. After the episode ends, things got a bit strange. The message about no more genie lore is fine, but there's a glitch that made a portrait on the right turn crookedly. I tried pausing multiple times to that glitch to see a clear image of what I'm seeing, but I never got it until today. I paused at the right moment to see three digital faces. They looked different. I don't know how to describe them, but they are three different faces. Remember that part, three different faces.

Remember that part.

Overall, The Great Emu War became one of my season 4 episodes. Those emus are bad ass!

The next episode, which I find boring and not exactly one of my favourites, is Mansa Musa: The Richest Man Who Ever Lived. My family from my mom's side watched it. I joined in too. It's going on fine as always, nothing too out of the ordinary. There are the usual questions, funny moments, history stuff, theatre performances and jellybeans. There is also a sponsor this episode, so that's normal too. Gotta keep the theatre lights up! Later on, when 20:48 came up, there's another Puppet Pop-In. This time, it's the coin from season 2. He's wearing shades. Then, things start to get strange, the Jelly Telly started glitching out and for a brief moment, no one believed what I saw, but I saw it, the dead horse from the season 3 finale. He was saying something, but I don't know what it was. It turned back to the coin. The rest of the episode went on as normal. I still didn't suspect anything from Ryan at all.

The next episode after that is America vs. Smallpox. It's another good episode and also one of my favourites. Jermaine Fowler comes back after two seasons and I missed the two boys taking jellybeans from the Professor's satchel. The odd part is the Professor is shaking, like it's his energy source. I didn't think too much of it, it's nothing too scary. I'm going to miss that. The episode progressed as normal again, like the episodes are mostly. A bit later is the next Puppet Pop-In and instead of a previous guest, it was the puppet version of the Devil. Satan, is his name. My sibling has been researching supernatural stuff and the demon's name is actually Lucifer. Satan is someone else. The Devil said he likes to follow the rules, but he's the fucking devil! He probably broke the rule on purpose! He also said one of his minions will be on the season finale and I thought of the dead horse, thinking he'll come back, like in that poster.

 The Devil said he likes to follow the rules, but he's the fucking devil! He probably broke the rule on purpose! He also said one of his minions will be on the season finale and I thought of the dead horse, thinking he'll come back, like in that p...