Chpt. 1~The Visit

'__'=Thought

"__"=Talking

Hi = Voices

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                        ~5 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS~

Dream was in prison. Sam had stopped giving Dream food ever since Quackity Started to visit. Dream was covered in all types of scars, His mask was broken. Though it was only broken from the bottom so it covered his nose and up. Dream was thankful for that because he hasn't planned on revealing his face anytime soon. Christmas was coming soon and he hoped Sam would let him out spend time with his family (Mom:____, Dad: JShlatt, Brother: Tubbo, Sister(s): Lani, Drista).  

Bitches I'm finally updating. I didn't die.

Dream POV.

Dream knew that Quackity would be coming soon. 'What if I just let him do what he wants?.' 'I mean nobody will care if I'm gone, right?'. Just as he had been thinking a certain someone popped into hid head, 'Hi Dreamie.' *sigh* 'Hello Night.'

'Watcha thinkin' bout Dreamie?' 'Just things Night.' 'Oh. Okay. Bye Dreamie, Lucid's calling me.' (see what I did there haha) 'Bye Night.'

Now I'm alone again. Yay.

___________________________________________

Techno POV.

Today I was going to break Dream out of prison. But Phil said to wait till sundown. I was very impatient. I wanted to see Dreams face again. though the voices were beginning to drive me crazy.

'DREAMIE'

'Who cares about Dream'

'Everybody you idiot'

'E'

'Why are saying E'

'LETS GO SAVE DREAM'

'Yeah this is happening now'

'Who new the Blood God had a soft spot for the one and only Dream'

Ugh. The voices are very annoying. I wish they would stop. But why did one of them say 'E'?

___________________________________________

Dream POV.

I heard the lava lowering and guess who I saw. The one and only _________.

___________________________________________

Hehe cliffhanger. Guess you wont find out who this Mystery person little Dreamie sees. Anyways, there might be another upload over the weekend, but that's a maybe. It might not happen. Also I know this chapter was short, but if you guys want longer chapters tell me, though it will take longer to finish a chapter. But anyways goodbye my fellow (write in the comments what I should call you guys.) Vale.