Welp, anyways pt. 1

-izuku POV-

       When I wake up, I find hanta still cuddled up under the blankets beside me. I reach over him to grab my phone, not being to careful, since he sleeps like a fucking rock. 7:16 AM. 'Damn it's early to be a Saturday.' I get out of bed, walking to my closet and grabbing the nearest tank top I have, being a grey one with an outline of the beach I went to last month with mom. I stretch and quickly cover my tattoos and slip on some socks, pocketing my phone and walking to the elevator. The doors open and I greet shoji, the doors closing behind me. We quietly talk until the doors open, entering the common room. He goes to help Yaomomo out in the kitchen, iida, Tsu, and katsuki the only other ones awake this early. I got to sit by Tsu, and grab a book to start reading while I wait for everyone to come down. "Midoriya-chan, how are you tis morning, *ribbit*?" Tsu asks after she finishes her movie. "I'm doing well, my head slightly hurts, but it's fine, how did you sleep?" I respond, looking up from my book, marking the page and shutting it. "*ribbit* I slept fine, tho I could hear mina's music most of the night." I chuckle. "Well, at least she has good music taste, I have to listen to mineta blasting songs about," I make myself blush, "g-girls and doing things to them, or aoyama, who just blasts opera all the time." She smiles, although if you didn't know her personally, it wouldn't be that noticeable, due to her quirk. "Man, I don't know how you deal to patiently with them two *ribbit*." Yaomomo walks through the kitchen door, "boys, Tsu, breakfast is ready if you are hungry. If not, I will wrap the things up and place it in the refrigerator for later." "Hai, Yaomomo, I shall wait for the other classmates since that is the most hero like thing to do." Iida states, as he waves his arms around. "Tch... I'm not eating with those damn extras." Katsuki says as he gets up and waddles into the kitchen. I have to force myself not to laugh at him. Shoji and Tsu nods their heads and go to make themselves a plate. "Thank you Yaomomo, but I will wait to eat, I want to make sure everyone has enough." I say as I get up to go to my room to get some clothing for a shower. I take the stairs this time, not really wanting to talk to anyone at this moment. Once I get to my dorm I open the door to see hanta still sleeping, drooling a little on my pillow. 'Damn you hanta, I'll kick your ass later.' I chuckle. I grab a towel and some clothes to change into. I walk back down to the common room, more people have come down, including kirishima, aoyama, Mina, ojiro, sato, kaminari, the rest of the dekusquad, and a few others. I greet them, and walk into the showers. I slide off my pajamas and socks, starting the water to a cool setting, getting in and quickly washing my hair and body. I dry off, wrapping the towel around my waist, hearing another shower turn on, and mineta's, god awful playlist start. I groan and get dressed, now realising I forgot a shirt, covering my tattoos once a again, making sure no one can see them, especially now that I have to walk out shirtless. I grab my things and open the door, walking into the common room, setting my bag down, and grabbing some food, forgetting all about being shirtless, not that it matters, they see me shirtless all the time anyways. "Midoriya! Why are you shirtless!?" Iida yells, coming over to lecture me, but I cut him off too tired to deal with his shit. My head still hurts. "Dude, this is what? The 100th time you've seen me shirtless? I mean seriously, kirishima's hero suit literally has no shirt. Lay off, please." Everyone seems slightly shocked their 'class cinnamon roll' talked back to Iida. I fight the urge to roll my eyes. I hear katsuki quietly snickering in the background. "Katsuki. Shut. Up." I forget to call him kacchan, and the class goes tense. He just smirks and looks at me. "Hah?! The nerd knows how to talk back? Say that shit again and I'll blow your damn face off!" Kaminari looks scared. "Bakubro, chill, mido might just be in a bad mood, I really don't wanna see him mad, I have a bad feeling about that, the nice ones are always the scariest." Silence. '1...2...3...' *BOOM* 'ah, there it is.' "HAH!? YOU SAYING DEKU IS STRONGER THAN ME DUNCE FACE!?" "n-no, I was just saying- nvm, imma eat." Katsuki just shoves his hands in his pockets. "Tch... coward." I just shake my head.