Chapter 1

Nicki's POV

"Oh so we're cheating now that's what we're doing?" I yelled.

"Look I ain't want you to find out this way. I'm really sorry Nick," he said, trying to calm me down.

"Don't even try to apologize. Stay the hell away from me. We're done. Don't text me. Don't call me. I'll drop your shit off later. Bye Caleb,"

"Please baby. You know you don't wanna end this,"

"Oh I do. Bye Caleb," I said as I walked out of his house. I don't deserve this.

I get in my car and start driving. Next thing I know I'm at Solange's house. I ring the doorbell and Mrs. Tina answers. "Hi honey, what's wrong?" she asked.

"How did you know something was wrong," I asked.

"Sweetie, I've known you since before you were born. It's all in your eyes,"

"He cheated on me,"

"Oh I'm so sorry. Come in. Solange is out right now, but Bey is upstairs if you want me to get her,"

"Oh it's fine I don't wanna bother her with my mess,"

"Oh don't even worry about it. You know she'd drop everything for you,"

"She would?"

"Well of course you know she- you know what I'll just call her down. Beyoncé,"

She walked down the stairs a few seconds later. "Yes Mama," she said.

"Talk to Nicki while I finish cooking dinner. Caleb cheated," Mrs. Tina said.

"Oh shit," she said. Mrs. Tina glared at her. "My bad Mama. I'm really sorry you're going through that Onika you really don't deserve that," she said. She's the only one that ever calls me Onika. I don't like when most people use my full name, but I love when she does it.

"It's alright. He wasn't that great anyway," I said.

"You're right about that," she said under her breath.

"Well Imma head home,"

"No stay for dinner. You're gonna have to tell Solange about this anyway so you might as well just wait,"

"You sure that's the only reason you want me to stay?"

"Ha yeah uh what other reason would there be?" she asked, blushing.

"No reason, but I'll stay, Bey," I said. "Ok good," she said.

Solange walked in when Mrs. Tina finished dinner. "Hey y'all. Nick, why do you look like you've been crying? What happened?" she asked.

"Caleb cheated, but it's alright he wasn't for me anyway," I said.

"Aw I'm sorry honey. You wanna sleepover tonight so you aren't by yourself at home?" she asked.

"Nah it's alright I'll come over tomorrow morning for breakfast though if Mrs. Tina cooks," I said, laughing.

"You know I'm cooking baby. Speaking of the food's ready. Y'all go wash your hands and come eat," she said. We all went to the bathroom to wash our hands.

"You sure you don't wanna sleepover tonight?" Solange asks. "Yeah I'm sure," I said. "Bey are you sleeping here or at your place?" Solange asked her. "I'm going back to my place," she said. I took a mental note of her response as I finished washing my hands and went to the kitchen.

Dinner was delicious as usual. "Thank you for dinner Mrs. Tina. I hate to eat and run, but I'm gonna head home. I love y'all," I said.

"You're welcome sweetie. I love you too," Mrs. Tina said.