Chapter 1

"Loud knock on door" It must be Zero, but why would he forget his keys?(zero is your brother in this story) Coming! "Slowly opens door" Did you forget you- "looks up" Hello? Oh you must be Zeros younger sister - Ran, aren't you short-Rin, who are you two? Oh right we are your older brothers friends is he here right now?-Ran, No he is not come in he should be here any minute, you guys can go to the living room around the corner I'll grab some water, as your in the kitchen you here the door open your brothers home, "20 minutes go by"(Y/N) sorry I did not text you I forgot they were coming-zero, it's fine as long as they don't bother me, I'm gonna go shower, okay I'll call you down when dinners ready, "gets out of shower and wraps yourself in towel" as you walk out the bathroom door you bump into something and fall, oh my I'm sorry I did not see you there"random gojo laugh", let me help you up,"as Rin goes to grab your hand he slips on water and falls on you", wow so squishy-Rin, (Y/N) pushes Rin and runs to bedroom", "as you try and close the door it stops halfway as Rin welcomes himself", what are you doing?!"he smirks and then pushes you onto your bed" you know that push back there kinda hurt but I'll forgive you if I get a kiss-Rin, "as Rin finishes his sentence your door opens and ran is standing there", Oh sorry your brother called me to come get you two-Ran, okay"Rin pushes Ran out the way and walks downstairs", I'm sorry about Rin did he cause any trouble?-Ran, No just a little incident happened earlier, if he bothers you at all let me know"Ran then winks at you and says" I'll personally help you-Ran, "then Ran walks out the room and down the stairs as you are confused and a bit flustered" "at the dinner table" so (Y/N) do you have work tomorrow-zero, yes I do I'm closing tomorrow,"as your conversation goes on with your brother you feel a big hand touch your left thigh" huh?-you look to your left in shock it's Rin, (in a whisper you say "what are you doing?!) messing with you brings me joy he says in a cocky low whisper, "as you start to blush" (Y/N) are you okay you don't look to good?-zero, "rin slides his hand up a bit more" I- I'm not feeling well,"stands up"I'll go rest in my room good night, sorry about (Y/N) she's been working a lot so she's probably under the weather-zero, "you in your room" what is wrong with those brothers"sigh", (next morning) I need to use the bathroom it doesn't sound like anyone is up yet, "opens bathroom door and then goes in and closes it", (washing face) " as you look up and turn around to grab your towel you realize you hear something coming out the shower you go to look and then see a Ran standing in front of you in a towel" I'm s- so sorry I didn't know anyone was in here, "as your face turns bright red" you look like your enjoying the show-Ran, "he pins you against the wall and says if you want I can show you more with a smirk", (your faces are so close your lips could touch any minute), "he then lifts up your chin and kisses you softly but hungry for more he grabs your waist lifting you up and biting your lip", (phone buzzing) Ran your phone, ignore it-Ran, it keeps going off,"sigh"-Ran, hello zero?-Ran, okay I'm on my way-ran , your brother forgot his laptop I need to go-Ran, I wanted to taste you more Ran says in a annoyed manner, as he leaves you in suprise you finish getting ready for work, (at work) what's wrong (Y/N)? You've been like this all day-manager Kim, sorry manager Kim I'm just lost in thought, ok how about you go home early today-manager Kim, okay thank you manager Kim, no problem dear see you tomorrow- manager Kim, "as your walking home you feel as if people are following you" "you start walking faster and then suddenly someone grabs you"you know the haitani brothers?-gang member #1, what are you doing asshole let go!, tell us what we want to know and we will let you go unharmed-gang member #1, "steps on gang members foot and runs" ahh you little bitch!-gang member #1, after her boys!-gang member #1, yes sir!-gang members 2-3, "trembling breathing" "as your running you hit a corner looking which way you should go and then someone grabs you" mmm mmm, shh it's me-Rin, "exhales", where the hell did she go!?-gang member #2, we have to find her or boss will beat us-gang member #3, "the gang members leave the area you and Rin are in" who are they? They were asking about you and Ran!, Damn they found us already-Rin, what are you talking about who are you guys and what do you have to do with those thugs?!, Rans gonna kill me for telling you but we are from the leaders of a gang and the men who you just saw is one of our rival gangs-Rin, no time for joking! "I don't like lying or liars he says pushing me to the wall" I'll have to punish you for questioning me-Rin, wait! What's wrong (Y/N) he whispers in my ear, you aren't scared are you-Rin, of course I'm not scared why would I be! Your just trying to change the subject, then prove it to me he says with a smirk, "sigh" you aggressively grab his tie and pull him close to your face, "Rin is currently a bit shocked" what's a matter "you scared" you say mocking him, "pft" he grabs your chin and kisses you, (he then pushes you away laughing), let's get going (Y/N).