Chapter 0.02

///Azra's POV///

I woke up slowly, finding myself on a comfy bed. This must be my house, right? Looking around, I see many cute little succulents!

I can tell why they're here, I absolutely love them! They're so cute and tiny in those little pots! They're even hand painted with little plants on the pots.

Ahh, I'm ranting. Let's check take a look around huh? "Hey lord? You've been quiet," I said.

[Just trying to let you adjust]

"Okay," I said before hearing a buzz. It's a phone? My phone? Maybe I can find more about myself? I looked at the screen, finding that there were a few messages.

Lindsey: Hey Az, where you at? Work started ten minutes ago.

Lindsey: Are you sick?

Lindsey: Hello?

      Yes, I'm sick. I'll be in tomorrow :Azra

Whew. Glad she gave me an excuse. "What should we do lord?" I asked as I started to look through the photos.

[I suggest you stock up on food and water into the space. You never know when it might come in handy]

"Okay. Guess it doesn't hurt. Let's see how much spare- aghh!" I cried as I held my head.

A memory came back. It was a family dispute over the inheritance of my grandmother. Apparently, she wanted to leave it to me or my stepbrother.

In the end, he decided to give it up to me. I don't know why. He never even looked at me, much less talked to me. I wonder why he did it?

His name is Anthony. He has black hair and yellow eyes. I wonder if I have a picture of him on my phone?

I'll check later. Looking at myself in the mirror, I found that I was wearing a anime hoodie and some black shorts.

That looks like it'd be okay to go out in. Let's go shopping online just to be safe. I still don't know this world. Not much at least.

I ordered a few boxes of cans and a few cases of water. Lord would quickly added them to the space after they arrived.

I spent a lot of time on the computer, searching for information. My head started to hurt again. Another memory? So soon?

Ah, it's of my boyfriend. So I'm gay? Cool. Oh. I guess that's ex boyfriend. He just broke up with me in the memory.

Well that happened I guess. I'm kinda hungry. Let's get some food! "Hey lord? Do you eat?" I asked.

[Only if it's made of soul energy]

"What's that?" I asked. Is this why he absorbs artifacts? Are they made of that?

[It's energy emitted by humans or other living animals. Artifacts absorb that energy over time, so they're filled with it. Got it?]

"Okay. Yeah. I think I do," I said. I wonder what else that energy can do?

[Also, you should know something. You can have what are called soul bound artifacts. Like the contract you have with me. Only you can use me until the contract is released]

Interesting. Anyways, food! Checking the fridge and shelves, I find many sweets, fruits, and vegetables. There was also canned food. I had lord put that into the space. I munched on some fruit as I continued my research.

This world has no magic. No mention of the kind of artifacts I'm looking for, and no wars going on currently. Everything is peaceful. Yet that seems strange to me.