Prologue

Soobin's P.O.V

"Doctor Choi!" A man called my name, I look back and it was the parent of the girl I saved in a surgery, I looked at him and gave him a bright smile "Yes? Any problems sir?"

"I just wanna thank you for saving my daughter's life," "That's my job, saving people," I said to them and gave them a wide smile, they thanked me again and left.

Short Author's P.O.V

Choi Soobin, one of the best doctor in the country, saved many lives and a very handsome one, he can also watch a patient after a surgery, he's the type of doctor that cares so much for the patient, there was this one patient that Soobin loves the most, but sadly they died of brain tumor.

Now Soobin knew that he should not get too close to the patient because he will just get his heart broken again.

Soobin's P.O.V

"GET ME OUT OF HERE," I heard a guy shouted, I looked at the guy who shouted while he is being pushed on a bed into a new room, I tilted my head to the side and saw doctor Jeon walking towards me.

"Doctor Choi," he called my name "Yes, Doctor Jeon," "I'll handle the surgery of the new patient, after I finish my surgery, can you watch him for me?" "Sure Doctor Jeon, but what's the name of the patient?" "Choi Yeonjun," he said, he patted my shoulder and left.

And that was the day I met him.

End of Prologue