Pt.17

Hey guys😙 

let's get started 

Sakusa's p.o.v

He was just teasing he's not going to punish me ha... he's in miyagi and I'm in Tokyo while I was headed to bed when I heard a knock who the hell is knocking I opened the door "what tf do you want.." I look up and my eyes widened "h-hinata..! what a-are y-you doing h-here?" "I came to punish you darling~" he said in a low voice I started blushing I felt my knees go weak he pinned me to the wall closing the door he blew onto my neck "m-mh~" "you like that~" of course I fucking liked it I felt him grab my thighs picking me up he brought me to the room. I grabbed his hair smashing my lips onto his 

Sho's p.o.v

I smirked and threw him on the bed i got on top of him kissing his neck giving hickeys and bite marks while taking off his shirt and pants "mhh~" i started aggressively kissing him he was letting out soft moans I broke the kiss moving down to his thighs I spread out his legs licking my lips "stop s-staring.." I shoved my tongue into his asshole licking his walls "s-shit m-mgh~" he made his ass go more into my tongue "a-ahh~" I found his spot and kept abusing for a few minutes "mhh~ hinata~ I'm c-close" he came I took my tongue out he was gripping the sheets with his head back drooling a bit I bit my lip "hot damn~" "h-hah~ shut u-up~" he bent down with his ass in the air in front of my dick licking and kissing the tip making me growl "ha~ don't tease~" "aw~ don't like it~" "tsk." 

I grabbed his ass shoving his mouth on my cock he starting bobbing his head up and down I grabbed his hair making my cock go deeper in his throat "I'm close darling~" I came he swallowed it he pushed me down climbing on me "oh~ horny~" "maybe I am~" he started lining up he slammed himself on me "h-hah~ a-ahh~" he started bouncing  he was picking up the paste bouncing faster "shit!~ h-haaa!~" he came all over himself he hated getting dirty but likes it when I fuck him I could see little hearts in his eyes I grabbed his waist slamming him he took his tongue out with drool coming out I found a spot and kept slamming it "h-hahHH~ h-hinata!~ ahhh!~" his eyes rolled back he was a moaning mess he came already 5 times "m-master!~ fuckk!~" oh~ didn't think he would have a master kink "heh~ so hot darling~" I flipped us over he was on his stomach I was on top of him I spread open his legs grabbing his thighs thrusting into him "ahhh!~ master!~" he was covered in cum fuck he looked hot I bent down to his neck giving him hickeys.

                                                  🙋‍♀️ Do that to me to 😩🥴

Few hours later 🤭 

hinata's p.o.v

We showered I called my butler to bring clothes over I gave him my sweater with some boxers he was laying on top of me using his phone I was watching a movie I looked at him kissing his forehead he turned bright red "d-don't do that idiot.." I cuddled into his neck licking it "stop idiot.." "aw~ flustered" "tch no" he hugged my chest pecking me on my lips.

hope you guys enjoyed 

peace ✌️

peace ✌️

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.