NESSAS SUPRISE PARTY PLANING

the next day jaden got up made a sandwich and got dressed. When nessa woke up jaden was putting on clothes to go meet up with avani at the place she was holding her surprise party at. Nessa looked up at jaiden and asked "where are you going jaden?"
he makes a annoyed face to the prank and says "mind your business just go back to sleep." and lets out a hard sigh. as jaden  walked through he door nessa was in his way, nessa said " did i do something? Beacause what the actual fuck?" jaden grabbed her waist softly and pushed her aside ignoring what she said he felt bad but it was just a prank for her birthday. He walked out the house texted avani he was on his way and started driving to the designated address.

once jaiden got there it was a white story building a few cars were parked in the front as he walked in he saw a bunch of nessa's friends and some of her family. coop and avani were talking so he walked over to them avani hugged him and said hey then coop and jaiden sat together avani got everyone's attention and standed in the middle of the room   "greetings everyone as you know we are throwing nessa a surprise birthday party where she goes from lonley to surrounded as our little prank and then comes to a big surprise her birthday is in two days so everyone has to isolate themselves from her yes i know u all feel really bad but we are making this big. i want her party to be the theme of her sing since she said she's dropping it on her birthday all very concert like cause she's my little rockstar but if u have any ideas drop em. anyways will all be in groups to make this party happen decorations food music organization vibe all that stuff so let's get started we have 5 groups of tables i picked which one ur in based on how i see you i guess anyways let's get started. charli jaden madi your with me we are doing decorations"

after a few hours everybody started to head out charli asked if they wanted to get food so madi, avani, coop,jaiden ,and charli headed to a cheesecake factory that was down the street and somehow paparazzi saw them and posted pictures on instagram. Nessa saw the pictures wondering why jaden hadn't invited him especially when her birthday was so soon no one was answering her texts and jaden wasn't home. It was 6:49 jaden had just got home he heard nessa in the shower and saw there was a pizza box sitting in the table so he sat down and put a few slices in a plate. Nessa walked out with hella sexy pajamas when she walked out jaden let out a low sign under his breath saying "fuck" nessa replied with what was that? jaden ignored her and took a bite of pizza he was trying to resist nessa but he couldn't so he just walked out the room. nessa felt super lonley and watche the last of ginny and georgia falling asleep on the couch jaden had finshed taking a shower and saw how cute nessa was sleeping. He carried her smooth lush body to the bed and kissed her forehead softly tucking her into the bed making sure she was secure. He got back into the bed and fell asleep.

The next morning it was the day before nessas birthday. She suggested they go dinner but jaiden gave her a long stare and a sigh saying i'm too tired plus i have things to do will do something on your birthday or what ever. Nessa have him a annoyed look and said "oh i just thought just nevermind, but seriously is something going on you keep acting like this.. i miss you. " jaden ignored her got dressed and headed out without saying anything, nessa was mad and jaden felt bad. he got to the building and they got everything planned everything was set all they needed was food a dj set.
( what it looked like )

It was 6:45 he got back home nessa was on the couch eating a cesar salad whe

It was 6:45 he got back home nessa was on the couch eating a cesar salad whe. jaden walked in nessa simply ignored him and he ignored her he showered and went back into the living room. nessa looked at him and said " can we talk for real no walking away bullshit" jaden sat on the couch faking a annoyed face and said " what is there to talk to bruh." nessa said " why are you acting like this everybody has been making me feel so alone yon are gone most the day and i'm so alone none of my friends are texting me back and i have nothing to do." her eyes got watery and she hugged jaden tightly jaden wanted to hug her back but pushed her away and said " bro deal with it yourself i really couldn't care less everyone has birthdays and maybe it's because your such a boring person to be around. goodnight" he walked into the bedroom he felt extremely bad and headed to sleep nessa ended up sleeping on the couch crying herself to sleep beacause of jaden.
__________________________________________________________
sorry for not uploading i have missed you all tons and probably will forget about wattpad again i'm in a better feeling to write now and i hope i will have more time to upload school has been a lot lately. love you all!
— london 💘