chapter one

mackncheese

missing you <3 liked by johnnyyorlando and 12

missing you <3
liked by johnnyyorlando and 12.789 million more.
@/?
Comments:
maisystella: ooo my besties in love.
anniebonk: youuu loveeee himmmm
kenziefann: ahh this screams JENzie.
Johnnyyorlando: I'm outside open up kenzo.
liked by mackncheese
Jenziefan: ^^ oh my goshhh he's at her house
liked by mackncheese and 28338838 people
Jenzieisgoals: ^^ omg she liked ur comment!
laurenn: ofc it's ab jenzie.
Mandlamorris:oh my bestie getting some tonight
Mackncheese:^^ ME AND HIM ARE JUST HANGING EJEJJEJS CHILL.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I heard the brunette haired boy yell "Mackenzie Frances Ziegler open your damn door" from the downstairs porch, I chuckle and let him yell some more, then my mother yelled "Mackenzie come answer the door stop teasing him I don't want the cops called". I yell back "ok mom" then walk downstairs and open the door. I say "oh hey john, when did you get here?" he says "fuck you mackenzie, I could of froze to death!" I playfully roll my eyes and say "john stop exaggerating, you were only out there for like five minutes" he crosses his arms and walked in and I said "grow some balls john". My annoying blonde sister walked into the room showing her presence. She slightly smiled at john and said "john what are you doing here?" and he looked over at me and said "someone said she was missing me" and I scoff and say "I did not!". Maddie started laughing at me and johnny banter back and forth and she says "you guys are an amazing couple". I yell back in frustration "me and johnny are  friends!". My annoying ass sister started laughing again and said "if you and John are just friends then mandla is straight". Maddie walked away and johnny looked over at me. I say with a smirk "so you ready for me to beat you in Fortnite?". He replies "you sound to  bold there zieggy, I will murder your ass".
I laugh and reply "we'll see about that, loser takes the winner out to ice cream and pays". Johnny smirked back and replied "alright your on Frances". Me and him plop on the couch and turn on the game. after a rough twenty minutes I won the game. Johnny was pouting cause I won and I was laughing in his face. I say "again johnny grow a pair". He replies "how about you get some manners?". I chuckle and reply "fine johnny, please grow some balls". He scoffed and replied "that's not what I meant mackenzie". I smile and say "you didn't specify". He rolled his eyes and said "I'm gonna wait in the car for you, don't take forever or I'm leaving". I roll my eyes back and say "don't give me any sass cause your a sore loser there juanny". He gets up and walks to the car.