Chapter 2 Game part 1

***WARNING**** Do not read if not okay with abuse, blood, CBT, everything else.

**For those of you that read this before, I split it into 2 chapters because of the time it takes to edit*** 

The door opened, revealing my new master.  He was an older man, maybe in his 40s. Short and round, wearing a blue dress shirt that was too small for his large frame, the bottom was stretched out over his stomach rolls. 

Out of curiosity, I sneaked a quick peak at my new master's face as he lumbered towards me, breathing heavily through his nose. He had a meaty nose that looked like three rolls of bread had been melted together, his double chin hung down from his face, blurring the distinction between his face and neck. 

"Get out," he commanded, followed by the sound of his heavily breathing.  

I flinched at the cruelty laced within my new master's voice but obeyed his command and crawled out of the cage. 

I waited on my knees as he lowered his pants. Immediately, a stomach turning rotten smell hit my nose. I tried my hardest to hide any signs of disgust or my urge to gag but tears started to welled up as I imagined the new life that awaited me with my new master. 

"Suck" he demanded.

I obeyed, reluctantly opening my mouth, and wrapped my lips around him. As I was going, he grabbed the back of my head and forced himself deep into my throat, causing me to gag. After regaining my breath, I moved my mouth up and down his shaft. 

"Deeper" 

Continuing the motion, I took more into my mouth. Without warning, my master yanked me off by my hair and smacked me across my face. 

"I said deeper!" He barked in a frustrated and harsh tone before thrusting several of his meaty fingers into my mouth. He moved them towards the back of my throat in a relentless, repetitive motion until I vomited in my mouth. He pulled his fingers back out, and I forced the mucus and stomach acid back down. 

"Nasty b!tch" master uttered with disgust. 

Without giving me time to recover, he moved my mouth back onto his membrane and I sucked as if my life depended on it, moving my head back and forth, going as deep as I could. In an attempt to regain a little balance, I moved my hands from my back and placed them on his thighs. I didn't dare use force, I was a slave after all. 

For the next 10 minutes, master forced himself into me. Directing my motion to his liking, each time I gagged or vomited, I forced it back down before his next thrust. When he was finally done, releasing himself.  I collapsed on the ground, eyes stained red, tears and snot streamed down my face, lying in agony, grasping for air. 

 I watched as my master squatted down to my level, I desperately wanted to move away from him. 

*click*

I felt a sharp, inward-spiked collar tighten around my neck, digging into my flesh, forcing me to take deeper breaths because it was so tight. Master stood back up. He violently yanked the leash that was tied to the collar round my neck, and I flew onto my hands and knees.  

Master walked towards the door, I crawled after him, with tears silently rolling down. 

--------

Thanks for reading, I will try to re-upload the next part of this chapter within the next few days.

______

-