Love you too

It was a Tuesday afternoon, just after my friend dropped me off at my house, that I found out my dad had been killed

It was a Tuesday afternoon, just after my friend dropped me off at my house, that I found out my dad had been killed. There was a bedazzled knife in the right side of his chest, just beneath his heart. I screamed in horror to the sight I was seeing. "Run Farsiris, he's coming back," dad said, mustering all the energy out he had left. "F-find Aubrey Callinghold. She'll tell you everything," he continued. "I love you...," he said before he died, leaving me in tears. "Daddy, come back please," I said trying to fight back tears. "Don't leave me," I said with teary eyes. "He's gone," a voice said behind me. A man that looked like he was in his mid-twenty's, was wearing a black coat, and a red hat. "And you will be too," he said as he reached in his coat to grab dads glock 17 gun. "Wh-who are you and were'd you get that," I asked the man in front of me, already knowing were he got the gun from. "I found it in the drawer over there, but thats not what I came for," he said looking at me. He walked closer to me, until he close enough to grab my chin. He grabbed it tightly as he spoke to me. "You will listen to what I say kid. Got that!" he spoke in a firm voice. "Why'd you do that to my father," I asked him. "So I could get to you," he said. I became tense as the words went in. "W-What do you mean get to me," I said in confusion.