Chapter 1

"Vansh! Look at it!" Riddhima stated looking at a beautiful butterfly.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Vansh said holding her hands.

"Mm-hmm indeed" Riddhima said as she looked all over.

"Not more than you" Vansh whispered and kisses her cheeks making her giggle.

Both of them were on a hiking vacation for their 1st marriage anniversary. Wind clatters and hisses through leaves and needles, insects stridulate, birds sing the song of life, a group of people behind chatter, and mechanical noises reverberate within trunks.

"By the way... Thankyou sweetheart" Riddhima said and jumped in attempt to peck him, and succeeded the second time.

"For what sweetheart?" Vansh asked as he bent to peck her lips.

"Oh dear couple! No need to romanticize here..you can go back to your hotel." A gaurd shouted mumbling more beautiful words and making both of them laugh.

"So..want to go?" Vansh asked with a grin and Riddhima hit his arm playfully, as they continue to move ahead towards the top.

"Finally" Riddhima whispered rubbing her hands together, it was called as a fog surrounded the area.

"Let me take a picture of you" Vansh said and both of them took pictures of each other, and together too.

"It's too cold isn't it?" Riddhima asked Vansh and he nodded.

He opened the zip of his jacket, but not taking it off he asked Riddhima to hug her, and as she proceeded to stick to him he closed the zip, keeping both of them warm.

Riddhima laughed at his idea.

"Vansh!? Where are you!" Riddhima's shout echoed in the woods, it was getting dark and most of them were returning back.

"Are you looking for your partner?" The same gaurd asked and she nodded wiping her sweat.

"He went that way" he said pointing towards the left.

"Ok" Riddhima said and rushed but stopped in between "thankyou!" She said and jumped her way into the woods.

"Vansh?" She spoke softly, leaning on a tree trunk and looking all over.

"Here" she heard a voice, sweet enough to be a woman.

Riddhima turned back, but saw no one. Shrugging off she decided to focus to look for Vansh. As she took a step ahead, she heard anklets tingling, as if someone was running wearing them. Her focus was lost and she was trying to figure out where the voice was coming from.

"Who is there?" She asked, peeking from a trunk.

All a sudden, she felt a light tap on her shoulder and inhaled a deep breath.

"Relax it's me! I was looking for you."

Riddhima turned to see Vansh and took a sigh of relief.

"Where have you been?" She asked ina way of scolding him.

"To get this for you" he said presenting a beautiful flower infront of her.