𝑿𝑰𝑰

_______________________________

Ending one complete

Would you like to play again?

YES NO

Loading save files...

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 4 selected

Loading...

"Where are you going?!" He shouts reaching toward you. "Relax I'm getting my stuff from my apartment." You wave your hand. "No, you can't." He states blocking the door. "And why not?" You raise an eyebrow.

"Cause you're a missing person and you might be seen and follow you, leading them here." He explains. "I'll just say I had a week to myself or something and besides if they ask where my phone is I'll just say it's turned off or broken or something." You shrug walking to the door.

"No, you can't leave!" He shouts. "Stop trying to keep me locked away all the time I'm not going to do anything!" You yell back. "That's not what I'm worried about!!" His voice breaks.
You remain silent.

"You're not who I'm worried about. I... I'm worried someone is gonna take you away from me and I'm not going to let that happen, ever." He says darkly making you sweat drop.

"Fine, if you're really that worried about it then I'll stay for a little while longer but you're not gonna keep me cooped up here forever." You give in with a sigh.

"Thank you, thank you so much dear..." He whispered into your ear as he hugged you tightly. His word was comforting but his eyes relayed a different message.  Unbeknownst to you his eyes were dark, showing the bloodlust only a merciless psychopath could muster.
He lets go of you and gives you a closed-eyes smile.

He excuses himself and walks into the bathroom. He slams his hands on the sink looking down.

"That was close..." He mumbles to himself. "You won't be able to hide it from her forever you know?" Another voice taunts. "Shut up!!" He yelled to the mirror. The mirror presented Peter and another Peter only difference is that the other one was more tainted.

His eyes were dark and glowed a deep red that matched the fresh blood covering his navy vest. His grey skin was covered and scars, gashes, and bruises. He was holding a knife caked in so many layers of blood that the color was indistinguishable.

The other Peter.

Both were indeed Peter just different sides of him. "You think I don't already know that dipshit..." Peter growled. "Oh I know you know, I just want to remind you is all." The other Peter says with a malicious smile.
"You won't be able to keep her for long, Peter. You'll lose her, and you'll never get her bac-"

"Shut up!!" Shards of glass fly through the air as Peter's fist collides with the mirror. Peter's grey skin is covered in cuts as a puddle of blood is forming below him.

"You alright!?" Y/n asks worriedly. "I'm okay, darling, don't worry just give me a second!" He answers back trying to reassure her, but he wasn't okay.

Far from it.
_______________________________