Act 1: Awakened as... A human?

Location: Afterlife?

Date: ???

The sound of rushing waves can be heard, as the gentle breeze can be felt blowing against her skin. The sky was clear, it seems... Seems perfect for an steel beach event, if it weren't for the fact that she's dead. Dead? Is that even possible for a ship? That's not even alive to begin with? And what's up with the strange feeling? She feels lighter somehow...

The sun was glaring at her, and a looming shadow appeared before her eyes. It was... Her hand?! She immediately sat up and looks down into her body. She does, infact, have a humanoid body! What  in the world?

The sound of sloshing water were heard behind her, causing her to immediately turn her body. There was... A Chinese girl wearing PLAAN Navy Uniform, while theres what seems to be a Japanese girl wearing a more casual clothing, well, if it weren't for the fact that she worse the officer's coat around her waist.

"Lookie! The Sleepyhead is awake!" Exclaimed the Chinese girl, pointing toward Doris miller.

"Ohayo. You're finally awake." The Japanese girl stated. Upon closer inspection, both of them seems to wear... This weird gear, like she saw on one of the sailor poster. Mecha musume? Was it? Basically integrating mecha stuff into a girl.

"Erm... Where am I? And... Who are you two?" She asked, as she tried to stand up. Her heads were flooded with questions after questions. "And what are those... Things? Why do you have it on you?"

The girl seems hesistant at first, then glances at each other. before nodding in an agreement,

"From the looks of it? Seems like we're in the middle of the Pacific." The Japanese girl paused, as she turned to the horizon once more. "JS Maya, but you can just call me Maya."

"May May!" The Chinese girl cheerfully exclaimed, only for the Japanese girl to pout. "So anyways! My name is PLAAN Zhousan, unlike May May, who's a destroyer, I'm a friga-" Before she could finish, Doris grabbed her by the neck.

"Chinese warship? Maya? Can you explain why you're working with an enemy vessel?" Doris asked, as Maya immediately reached to the carrier's hand, attempting to free her colleague.

"Stop it!  Have you look at your surroundings and most importantly, yourself?" Maya scolded the American carrier. "Have you ever wonder, why we have now have a humanoid body, hm?" The Destroyer said.

The Chinese frigate was finally let go, causing her to immediately fell down to her knee. gasping your air, "T-thanks, May May." She said as she stumbles slightly, trying to stand. "Have you look at yourselves? You have the same gear on you, you know. I would assume that you're an American Carrier. From the looks of it." The girl pointed out,