chapter 5

|pic is from XxeggpirefanxX on Twitter|

// contains swearing, slight kissing and spelling mistakes //

Quackity's POV:

"uh, what are you doing here, Eret?" i asked him.

"nothing, just wanted to check on my ex fiance." he responded to me.

right.. i used to date Eret a quite long time ago, but things just weren't working for us, so we decided to break up. after that i haven't actually really talked to him, until now.

"okay? well if you don't have anything to say then i guess i'll be going home." i said to him getting ready to leave.

"wait- actually i wanted to ask you something. has.. maybe Wilbur been talking to you lately?" he asked me and smiled.

"why are you asking?" i said. i didn't really think i should tell him.

"well, i actually have to tell you something about him." he replied.

"oh okay? go on then." i answered. i just wanted to leave, because i felt like he was just wasting my time, but i didn't wanna be rude.

"well... i heard him talk to someone that he made a deal that he has to make you fall for him, so he would get revenge on you or something...." Eret said.

"oh.. um okay..? thanks for telling me i guess." i said and just left.

"wa- o-oh bye Alex!" he shouted.

i didn't really know how to react to that. i should have asked for proof but i mean isn't it kinda obvious even without it... i mean why else would he suddently start flirting with me.. or maybe Eret just wanted to make me sad..

_________________________________________

Eret's POV:

not gonna lie, i actually thought he was gonna be more sad than that. i've been stalking them and thought Wilbur already won so i had to tell him. i mean obviously i can't just let him win so easily.

_________________________________________

5.51am (next day)

Quackity's POV:

i woke up really early, because last evening i went to sleep at like 8.

i thought i should just sleep for a couple more hours, but i wasn't tired. i got up and decided to go for a walk. i grabbed my shoes and left. i didn't change my clothes because i slept with the clothes that i wore yesterday.
i walked to a beach near Las Nevadas. i really enjoyed going there on my free time. the place was really beautiful.

i sat on the sand and watched the sun rise. god it looked awesome. Las Nevadas was amazing, but one sad fact was that i couldn't see the sunrise this good.

"why hello! why are you up so early?" i heard a voice behind me.

it was Wilbur. i didn't really wanna talk to him, because you know.. he did claim me as some kind of deal?

"i could ask you the same, dealer boy." i answered him

i could tell he was shocked.

i stood up and walked in front of him.

"that's right, Eret told me about your little games." i said to him.

"tsk, that little bitch.." he murmured.

"so, who did you make the deal with?" i asked him.

"i see, so Eret didn't even tell you the whole story, huh?" he replied.

"what do you mean?" i asked him curiously.

"Eret was the one to offer me that. He also said that if you don't fall for me in 3 weeks, he'll take you with him or something." he answered me.

what..

i got closer to him and grabbed on his shoulders.

"so you guys think that you can use me as some fucking toy or something?!" i shouted.

"wha- no, i never said that." he replied.

"then why? why were you making some  shitty deals in the first place?"

"i- ugh.. look i'm sorry, i was angry and i-"

i pushed him to the ground. i walked closer and was about to kick him until..

"Will and Q! what the fuck are you doing"

i jumped, and fell on Wilbur. i really didn't see that coming.

"i got curious because you left the hous-" Tommy was saying and walking towards  us, before he saw me, on top of Wilbur on the ground.

"AAHHHHH WHAT THE FUCKKK!?!" the blonde boy screamed and ran away.

Will started laughing while my face was so red out of embarrassment.

"what's that, are you blushing?" Wilbur smirked.

"wh- n-no, it's just embarrassing." i said to him while trying to get up, but Wilbur didn't let me.

he pulled me into a kiss.

i didn't resist it. i kissed him back.
the kiss lasted pretty long, until i backed out so i could breath. not even gonna lie, it was a good kiss.

"i didn't know you were such a good kisser baby~" he smiled.

"shut up.. i still hate you.."

_________________________________________

// hii, i hope you're enjoying this fanfic.
i might not make that many chapters anymore, because i'm really low with ideas. but i have been thinking on making another quackbur fanfic, but it'll be a lot different. anyway thx for reading and stay safe. <3