pregnacy test.

(fyi, you can always dm me requests if you aren't comfortable with commenting)

lowercase intended
no warnings <3
ignore any possible errors.

y/n's pov.

for the past couple of weeks i have been feeling horrible. my back has been hurting like hell, my nipples are sore asf, I can't even fit in my bra's anymore which is weird.

i did recently get the 2nd dose of the covid vaccine so i figured that was the issue. my period is late too but my period is irregular so i haven't thought much of it.

"mama i just feel so bad." i whined as I was on face time with my mom. "when was the last time you and jack had sex."

"before he went on tour a couple weeks ago, why does that matter" i furrowed my eyebrows. "was protection used?"

"mama no, he pulled out- i believe" i shrugged. "yea girl you pregnant, go get a test."

"mama wha- no"

"go get a test girl, then call me back." she hung up and i rolled my eyes. she really is like my best friend.

jack isn't even here right now, he is still on tour. i put some slides on and headed for the door.

i got to the closest cvs , questions started flooding my mind. what if I really am pregnant.

jack and i have mentioned wanting kids before but not this soon. i mean we are both financially, physically, and mentally stable so if I were to be pregnant the child would be well taken care of.

i walked into the store, going to the isle with condoms, brithcontrol, and pregnancy test. along with some other shit.

i grabbed 4 different pregnancy test, and made my way to the register. i smiled at the lady as I pulled out my card .

"expecting?" she asked me as she began to bag the items. "uhh i don't think so but my mom is forcing me to take a test."

"ah, well mother's know best."

"your total is 35.29" i shook my head and handed her my card. "that much for 4 pregnancy test."

well I got the last couple of boxes, the ones that cost 88 cents were the ones left so these obviously must be the most accurate.

"have a nice day sweetheart" she handed me the bag and smiled at me. "thank you, you too"

i got back in my car and drove back home with the same question running my mind.

am i really pregnant

what if i am pregnant

will I be a good mom