REWRITE: (Not) Exactly As Planned

If asked, Wen Kexing would not have a proper way of explaining just how - exactly - his life had turned out in such a strange way.

Genuine honesty, Wen Kexing can't really pinpoint just where it all started. Or maybe he can but how it exactly escalated was a whole different story in and of itself.

Being pinned against the wall with an assassin leader between his naked legs is not how Wen Kexing thought his life would turn towards. Nowhere, written within the stars, did it say that Wen Kexing would be held against a fucking wall being fucked within every inch of his being.

By a goddamn assassin.

Wen Kexing never even anticipated meeting an assassin, let alone married and being screwed by one! Wen Kexing can't help the groan that escaped the back of his throat, head tilting back as his professional killer of a husband thrusts frantically inside of him, hands holding him up with surprising strength for someone who appears so delicate in appearance.

The wildest part of this is that it's not even the fact that this is an assassin Wen Kexing is married to ( and isn't that weird too? Being married. A fate Wen Kexing had long since resigned to never being .) The most strange part is the that the assassin he is currently bedding and who he calls his husband is the fucking leader of the organization called the Window of Heaven.

The Window of Heaven.

As in, one - if not the - strongest assassin groups in the world. The one that dominated the North, speculated to have - and Wen Kexing can now confirm is true - a connection with the Royal Court. 

Wen Kexing was currently being thrusted into, the sweet filling of a cock pushing deeper and deeper inside of him, by Zhou Zishu, the young ( admittedly beautiful ) leader of the Window of Heaven, a fucking assassin with connections to the Royal Court.

Yes, Wen Kexing is still freaking out of this. Is still not over this fact. Doesn't think he'll ever get over it. This isn't just a piece of information that can so easily be brushed back. This is his husband's livelihood, his husband's job, and his husband.

For all his intents and purposes, this was not what Wen Kexing had thought would happen, where his life would end up as. Never, in his wildest dreams, would he have envisioned a situation in being a part of. From being a street rat to becoming a Ghost to now the spouse of a fucking assassin leader who has connections to the fucking Prince ( cousins They're goddamn cousins !). 

That is to say - he doesn't enjoy it though. No, Wen Kexing enjoys the change very, very much. Maybe too much.

So if Wen Kexing is a babbling, breathless mess of moans and close sobs, then who can really blame him when Zhou Zishu ( professional in seemingly everything but domestic chores and cooking ) is rocking into his body, cock sliding in and out so wonderfully, pressing into every sensitive spot that had Wen Kexing's head fall back as he shakes within Zhou Zishu's embrace?

Especially when being held up by strong arms that can seemingly hold his weight so easily. Wen Kexing will never not be amazed over the strength of his husband, the man biting and sucking at his neck, leaving bruises on his pale skin. Wen Kexing can't help but cry out at the combination of having his neck mauled and the onslaught of erratic thrusts Zhou Zishu is fucking into him. 

He knows he's going to be too sore for anything tomorrow and his neck will look like he's got attacked so viciously by a wild animal. But that's a problem for later, right now, Wen Kexing is too lost in his high of pleasure to really complain. His nails are digging into Zhou Zishu's loose black hair, holding his face close as his back arches into the hold of his lover.