1

Knox

"Get your fucking ass down here boy" I take a deep breath to try and clear my head of all the dark thoughts and slowly make my way downstairs. I know all to well what's about to happen.

"You fucking little shit look atchya fucking worthless" my dad slurs as he takes stumbled steps forward grabbing me by my throat throwing me agents the wall.

"Don't put more holes in the walls Charles" my mom says from her spot at the dinning table were she has a few lines of what I'm assuming is her usual drug of choice.

My dad grads me by my ankle and pulls me further into the dinning room and starts his on slot of kicks and punches but what I wasn't expecting was that my mom would partake in the beating.

The pain one would usually feel from this sort of beating never comes it never dose over the years I've noticed that pain is almost non existent as far a fiscal pain goes, but the mental aspect of pain is very much intact some times I wish that is was the other way around so that I didn't have to struggle with the forever present dark thoughts that invade my mind.

I know what most of you must be thinking why don't I fight back why don't I defend myself, well the answer is simple I have bigger plans for them, plans that over the years become more sinister so I'll let them be for now.

After what seems like an hour my dad leaves once again off to his normal hang out the sleazy run down bar down the street and my mom most likely is heading off to turn a few tricks to fuel her addiction.

This time my beating was worse because of my mom jumping in I struggled to get to my feet and make my way to the front door. I don't have a destination in mind all I know is that it's time for me to set my plans in motion and inorder to do so I have to disappear.

I've been staggering down the back streets and alley's trying to keep myself hidden when my legs finally give out and my body can't push any further. I lean up against the wall and slide down it but I don't have a chance to catch my breath when five guys come walking out of the back door of what I'm assuming is a bar.

They see me and come closer one of the men comes up and kicks my foot I grunt and stand using the wall to help push myself up.

"Back the fuck up" I grit through clenched jaw as I brace myself for a fight. I take a few steps away from the wall so I'm not pinned, and the men start to circle around me.

One of the guys takes a swing but I'm able to dodge it and land my own on his jaw. The action causes the other men to jump they try to bring me down together but I'm able to fight myself free I see a brick laying on the ground and grab it bring it up I slam it into the jaw of one of the guys he falls to the ground and doesn't move. Seeing this the others lunge at me again but I'm quick to hit and knock out two more before tossing the brick aside.

"That's all you fucking got come on" I struggled to breath I know I have a few broken ribs but I'm not going to stop I can't stop. Now only two guys are left standing they step towards me but I'm able to grab one of the guys and put Him in a choke hold then I place one hand under his chin and the other on top of his head and in one quick motion snap his neck and toss him aside like a rag doll.

The last man looks around at the others that are on the ground not making a move when suddenly there's clapping coming from behind me I turn my head and look over my shoulder to see three guys dressed in suits standing there.

"Very nice my boy now finish the job" the older looking one says while one of the younger ones walks to me and hands me a gun, I take it from him and just stair at it for a few seconds.

Looking back at the last guy he has a scared look on his face and shakes his head no I grin at the man raise the gun and pull the trigger, his body falls to the ground and blood starts to pool around his head from the hole in its center.

Turning back around I toss the gun at the man's feet then start to stager off.