CHAPTER-38

HEY PEOPLE!!!!

HAPPY READING......

########################

LOCATION : MURTHY MANSION, LONDON

Everyone in living room are thinking how to trap their enemies and send them to jail.

In dhruliya room mukti is also present there.

D : because of them we have lost our drummer

Al : yeah

Mu : leave about that first we need to stop this stupid marriage

Al : for that we have only one option

D : what

Al : bhai called me they are coming we somehow should stop this marriage or postpone this

Mu : but how

D : I have an idea they all love nandini the most she is their weak point and that too now she is pregnant so why cant we do something that she lost her baby sorry babies.

Mu : that's a nice plan so that she will be suffered and this marriage will also be stopped.

D : come let's go downstairs we will see what they are doing and without anyone notice place these pebbles on steps so that she will slip when she step on that pebbles.

Al : wow dhruv it's a cool idea come let's go

D4 went to execute their plan.

In living room all are lost in their thoughts except our cabir as he excused himself from there by saying he is hungry and needs some food. All saw nandini is coming downstairs. But before she reached the living room she slipped from stairs.

All : nandu

All shouted her name in shock but before nandini reach ground or could happen anything she is held by the strong pair of arms. Seeing that all sighed in relief but dhruliya and mukti were angry as their plan was failed and went from there before anyone could realize or see them but to their bad luck this was observed the person who caught nandini.

C : are you okay bunny

N : hmm

Yes that man is cabir not manik who caught nandini. When he is returning from kitchen he saw nandini and also saw the pebbles on stairs not only that he also observed dhruliya and mukti faces too and confirms that this was done by them.

M : nanhi baby are you okay

Manik rushed to nandini and checks her from top to bottom if she is hurt or not after conforming she is not he hugs her tightly and kept his one hand on her baby bump and other on her back to calm her down as she is scared.

All comes near nandini and checks her. Manik was about to burst on nandini as she should be more careful but before he could say something cabir senses that seeing manik and stops him shows towards steps.

Manik carries her to their room. All follows them to manan room.

M : cabir how can those pebbles be on the stairs when we know pebbles are not there in our mansion.

C : didn't you understand still?

M : nope

C : its dhruliya and mukti

M : what but how can they stoop so low that they tried to kill my nanhi and my babies

A : I think they wanted to harm your unborn babies so that this marriage can stop and you both to break down

C : that's possible

M : I wont leave them they are disgusting me by their acts day-by-day

C : manik this is not the correct time first we have to calm bunny down look at her.

Manik saw nandini that she is crying holding her baby bump so manik eyed everyone to leave their room by assuring them that she will be fine.

Everyone left the room by giving the couple much needed privacy. Manik without saying anything smashed his lips on her lips the kiss was a slow one yet passionate. Through the kiss manik was assuring her that nothing had happened wrong and everything is fine after feeling out of breath both break the kiss. Manik hugged nandini tightly and lay on bed cuddling her.

M : sleep jaan you need it.

###########################

PRECAP : cabir and avni birthday

YOURS

SAMSKRUTHI KRISHNA♥♥♥