-8- [A Hint of Him]

Present Time

-"This is what happened, Sunghoon"

Sunghoon was surely so shocked to hear the story. He was frozen in his place with eyes a bit wide opened. The story he never excepted to end that way, he might thought that the elder was making up but deep down he felt that he was telling true. And it will weird if we call that tragic day a story. It was really hard for Heeseung to go on with his life, well it is still.

-"Sunghoon I know this is unbelievable and might sound like made up fantasy story but trust me if that day was a story then how, deep down, in me, it's still there. I haven't recovered ever since"

Sunghoon looked at Heeseung, who shared no emotion other than a sad face as he remembered all those terrifying moments of that day. From that moment, he knew, Hyung wasn't lying. He comfort the elder telling him he believes him in every words of his but somewhere deep down he is feeling a weird things, like after all those things he heard, he is focused on one particular name.

-"Who is Taeyang?? Why does he feels familiar??" Sunghoon thought.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day at University

Every students from third year were on the university field, including Heeseung Sunghoon and Jay. Today, Mr.Kim and two other chemistry teacher's decided to bring the students to a country side from their project, yes the project topic was related to country farming, their supplies, the chemical they used and various things which is related to Chemistry.

-"Ohk everyone ready!! Remember till the whole trip p, you and your partner will stay together" Everyone shouted YES as a response to Me.Kim. They will three buses, in bus two, Both Heeseung and Sunghoon while Jay was in bus one with his partner, Taehyun.

-"Okay!! Everything set, let's go" Mrs.Cho, who was assigned for the bus two, said to everyone who was seated there. Everyone screamed in excited and the bus left.

At the end of the bus, Sunghoon and Heeseung were seated. Heeseung was starting outside the window while Sunghoon was with his phone. Due to yesterday's talk, somehow, both of them were talking to eachother and noticing their presence especially Heeseung and this kinda made Sunghoon happy but still the question from yesterday is still stuck in his mind.

After an hour, they finally reached the placed they had to. Soon everyone were out of the bus. Students were given permission to move around and learn about the thing they had to for they project then come back at the lunch spot at sharp 1:45 pm. Heeseung, Sunghoon, Jay and Taehyun were moving together for a while and took some notes.

-"Heeseung Hyung, me and Taehyun have to go somewhere else to get our research done" Jay annouced.

-"Ohk then, let's part ways from here then meet at the lunch spot" Jay and Taehyun agree and went the other ways while Heeseung and Sunghoon alone. He looked at Sunghoon who was writting down something in his notepad, probably information. After Sunghoon was done, he kept his notepad back in his bag and looked at Heeseung who was already starting at them, suddenly making an eye contact. For a minute, they both maintain the eye contact when Sunghoon look away and cleared his throat.

-"So, uhmm........where is Jay and Taehyun"

-"They went the other ways for getting more information for their project. We will meet them at the lunch spot directly" Heeseung answered and Sunghoon nodded, going away somewhere to get more information, well he was still near Heeseung.

Heeseung, suddenly, let out his breathe which he kept for so long when Sunghoon started at him, he doesn't even know why he held his own breathe. He looked around for something to find for their project. A familiar flower field caught his attention, Jasmine, one of those flowers, known to give a best, peaceful, intoxicating, sensual, rich and sweet scent. Let's say, Jasmine is one of Heeseung's, Jake's and his mother favourite flower.

He went to the fields, squat down, taking the bunch of Jasmine in his hands, keeping it near his nose, slowly taking the sweet scent in

He went to the fields, squat down, taking the bunch of Jasmine in his hands, keeping it near his nose, slowly taking the sweet scent in. He smiled as the memories of those time came, those days when he would always buy Jasmine for his mother and Jake. He puck one bunch of Jasmine as he was allowed to. He got up and was going to his way back to Sunghoon when a man dressed in black like fully black, bumped into him causing Heeseung to drop on the hard cement ground.

-"Hey!!! Watch out" Heeseung said while trying to enduring the pain he felt in his butt. The man didn't say anything just looking at him with his hands in his pockets. Heeseung looked up and saw the man face is covered with mask. He, himself, somewhere got up with his own helps.

-"Shouldn't you say sorry or something" Heeseung said, looking at the man trying to see his face but unfortunately the man knew his intention and look away, bowing before leaving him. Clueless Heeseung turned around to say something but he didn't and let him be. He was going to Sunghoon when something from the man caught his attention.

-"Why his watch is similar??" Heeseung thought to himself before shrugging for no reason and going back to Sunghoon with a new bunch of Jasmine as the previous one's were ruined before

  ________________________________________________________________

                                          :TO BE CONTINUED:

_________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:-

Heyyyy guyssss!!!!  Hope you enjoyed it. Sorry for a short chapter. But next chapter I'll make it a regular length. Also my period is just started and my stomach is paining soooooo badly. Right now I'll update more Chapter asap since I'm only working on this book. Also ALL THE BEST SUNGHOON for tomorrow music banks. Let's enjoy your and wonyong mc moment together 🤗🤗🤗

|VOTE|COMMENTS|FOLLOW ME|