💋𝟒𝟐.

"Breakdown. . ."
-Mariah Carey & Bone Thugs-n-Harmony💋

Chapter 42:

Omniscient

Three Days Later

Three Days Later

"Oooh! Right there, Dave," Ariel said as Dave's face was buried into her crotch. 

Her legs were spread open wide as Dave alternated between licking her clitoris and asshole. Dave was a certified freak when it came to Ariel, and nothing was off-limits for him. 

For the past three days since she's been separated from August, Ariel had been giving all of her spare attention to Dave, but it was strictly limited. She wasn't looking for anything serious with him at the moment, and was just more so focused on finishing up school and getting her rocks off in the meantime. 

Whenever she wanted sex, Dave was who she would turn to, and even though he yearned for more, he was satisfied with having a piece of her rather than having nothing of her at all.

"Come here, baby." Dave flipped over onto his back totally naked and held his dick firmly as he began to stroke it. 

Ariel began to straddle Dave and he guided her love box directly onto his lips. Dave used his tornado tongue and went to work. She rode his tongue as if it was his pipe, moving her body in wild circular motions. Dave's dick was now standing at full attention, and he was ready to lay it down. 

He forcefully gripped her hips and lifted her off of his face, so hard that she plopped down on his toned muscular abs. He picked her up and dropped her square on his pole. She began to ride him passionately as sweat dripped off of her body.

She slowly worked her hips and relaxed her muscles, allowing him total access to her body. Dave released a series of groans as his fingers dug into her wide hips, guiding her back and forth onto his girth. Her wetness was like heaven to him. Her juicy peach fit snugly around his shaft as her muscles pulled him tighter and deeper with every stroke.

"Oooh, Dave," she moaned, gently massaging her full perky breasts as she rod him at a steady pace. 

"Yeah... tell me you love 'dis, baby," Dave groaned, enjoying the show that she was putting on for him. "Tell me you love 'dis..."

Loving the mixture of pain and pleasure that he was giving her, Ariel couldn't help but to respond with a sexy moan as she slightly quickened her pace. Her head spun from orgasmic intoxication as he palms her voluptuous ass, spreading her cheeks in an effort to go deeper. 

Dave flipped her over, wanting to take control as he rocked into her. He caressed her breasts, rolling her nipple gently between his thumb and index finger, all the while their tongues intertwined.