Part 1

HOW TO GET OVER A BREAKUP....FAS

an easy-to-follow guide on breakups, relationships and exes.

From the experts at
http://www.gettingyourexbackfast.com

1
Legal Information:

The information provided to you within this eBook is done so for educational purposes only. Neither the author nor any authorized redistributors, including affiliates, of this material will be held liable for any actions of those persons reading the information provided herein. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to take responsibility of any and all actions they engage in. Furthermore, neither the author nor any authorized distributor will be held liable for any and all damages that may arise from the downloading, opening, use, or any other related actions of this eBook file. Performing any of the aforementioned actions indicates that you have agreed to the terms set forth within this section.

You can give away this eBook as long as you do NOT alter the contents in any way, but it must NOT be sold for ANY fee. If you copy or alter the contents of this eBook in ANY way, you are in violation of international copyright laws, and you WILL be prosecuted to the fullest extent of such laws.

2

Table of Contents

Introduction    Page 4      
Part 1    - Coping with Your Emotions    Page 8      
Part 2    - Dealing with Your Ex    Page 13      
Part 3    – Putting it All Together / Conclusion    Page 17     

3
Introduction

People go through breakups every day. Over the course of our lives, it's estimated that the average person goes through half a dozen different relationships before he or she settles down with someone. Unfortunately, that means that roughly 5 relationships don't work out -- most people go through 5 breakups and/or divorces over the course of their lives! Now, these statistics don't count quick, little flings as relationships. Nope, we're talking about real, committed relationships of 7-months or longer.

So, the average person goes through five major breakups in his or her life. If you're reading this, then you probably went through one recently yourself. Everyone knows that breakups can be very hard. They are emotionally taxing and the worst ones can put you into a depression for several years. But, even though we go through several different major breakups in our lives, we never really learn how to deal with them.

4

Each time our boyfriend or girlfriend or husband or wife leaves us, the cycle starts: we lose control our emotions, struggle to get through our professional lives and generally feel pretty terrible about ourselves!

It doesn't always have to be like this though. Think back for a minute to the first time you had a rough breakup. I know it might be hard to think about if it's fresh in your mind, but bear with me for a minute:

1)How did you feel after the breakup? 2)How long did these feelings last?

3)Did you figure out how to manage them and did you eventually get over it and move on with your life?

Here are my answers if you don't want to think about it:

1)I felt terrible! It was like the world was going to end...

2)A long time...way too long in fact. I didn't even want to think about dating for 4 years!

3)Eventually I got over it. I'm still here after all. But it took a long time...

If you're at all like most people, then you struggled through your first breakup. And then maybe a few months or years later, you meet someone new and fell in love again (or so you thought!). And now you're going through another breakup. The same emotions come back and the same cycle starts up again.