The Hot Barkeeper

[Disclaimer-Might contain some explicit content, read it at your own risk]

You took a seat, eyes surrounded by mascara, red nose and dry tears still visible on your cheeks. "Aw y/n-ah, he's not worth your tears."

Your friend, Mary, consoled you as you sadly chuckled. "It's not that. The fact is that, out of all guys in the world, that whore slept with him after having a 10 years of friendship With him and he even went through with it."

A vibrating sound came from Mary's purse as she looked at you, asking you to excuse herself. You sighed, knowing that Mary was about to leave you.

“Sorry y/n, it’s rena. I gotta go.” Mary hugged you before bidding goodbye. And once again, you were left all by yourself all broken. “Rough right?”

A voice came from behind you as your head turned in the direction of that hoarse voice. 

The buffed man resumed making a drink for the customer, looking up at you now and then, waiting for your response. You lightly scorned before rejoining him,

“would be an understatement but sure you could say that.” A deep chortle escaped from his mouth.

“Well let me be fair, we all have those days, some more than others but there are people around you to help get through it. And lastly, every cloud has a silver lining.”

He served the drink to the guy beside you.

He looked at you, as he placed the towel on his shoulders. Your body fully turned towards him and that’s when it hit you.

The guy is fucking hot. “yeah well, the only person whom i could trust just left from here, so not sure about your words.”

The muscular man laughed once again, before staring at your eyes intensely. “What about me? You can trust me.”

“But I just met you.” You both gazed closely at each other, before a customer called him. After a minute, he walked back at you, asking,

“Want anything?” “Whiskey neat.” He grabbed the bottle along with the glass, and poured the drink into the glass as he slid it towards you, with a napkin underneath.

Your eyes continued to examine him, as you slowly took a sip of your drink.

The night went on and you guys continued to talk more and more. Leisurely, people began to leave as the bar was reaching its closing time.

You glanced at your watch, as your eyes widened looking at the time. “well, i should probably get going,

I’m sure you must have a lot of stuff to do.” You got up from the high chair, collecting all of your things in your hands.

”To be honest, I really enjoyed tonight. It’s been a while since I was able to talk to someone like this.” You passed him your grin, as he returned the same.

“Yeah, me too.” You looked down and smiled a bit. What’s he doing to me? I just met him 4 hours ago. You both bid each other your final goodbye.

You walked out as you were in your deep thoughts. You could process in your mind what just happened.

Present time

"Wait, hold the fuck up! So you're telling me that straight after I left, that hot barkeeper and you had a conversation for continuous 4 hours and now you can't get him off your mind?"

Mary spoke out as you replied to her, "pretty much yeah!" You both continued to jog, while discussing last night's events.

After a bit, you both took a break to drink water as Mary looked behind you only to notice a guy standing beside you who was somewhat familiar with Mary.

"Hey, isn't he that 'hot barkeeper' ?"  You shot your head to the direction where Mary was pointing at.

For some odd reasons, you felt your heart racing at the sight in front of you as you smiled ear to ear.

Time flew

Weeks had gone on. Now, Jungkook and you talk with each other now and then, whenever you have the guts to go to that bar.

Recently, your Ex had been rubbing it in your face that he was still with his whore. Your mind couldn't be taken off from, 

What feeling is he going to give me today? You thought talking to Jungkook would maybe help. "Heya!"

You grinned, while sitting down. "hi, it's been a while! How have you been?" "I'm quite good." Jungkook eyed you suspiciously, narrowed his eyes.

"Something is bothering you. What happened?" He leaned on the table signing, he was all ears.

"It's just my Ex has been rubbing it in my face at the fact that he's together with that bitch I told you about. And now I just can't get my mind off him."

Jungkook struggled to ice his anger, but he was pissed to say the least. He darkly let out a small chuckle before leaning in your ears.

"How about I help you to get him off your mind?" His deep, husky voice made your breath hitch.

"You're still servicing, aren't you?" "Shift ends in 2 minutes." He slightly smirked, looking at you.

He came around you and grabbed your hands in his, before leading you to one of the private rooms. He turned over the signboard on the door to 'Do Not Disturb.' Before slowly closing the door.